News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Totally Unwatchable  ( 27,423 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Totally Unwatchable
« on: April 22, 2011, 04:27:37 PM »
It's a Way of [L]ife!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Totally Unwatchable
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 10:29:00 PM »
So, I was looking to see whether the May 20 Supernatural finale, which is preempted by the Cubs on WGN, would have an alternate channel. I'm rather stunned by the Comcast lineup in the channel-800 range. I mean, sure, "All Girl Out of Control Sex Orgy," "Girl on Girl Uncensored Orgy Fest," "Horny Nude Czech MILFs on the Loose"... but, "Not Really The Dukes of Hazzard"? One might as well just go ahead and make a movie called "Straining Credulity."
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2011, 08:27:27 PM »

At least TEC has someone to root for.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 08:38:03 AM »
Awesome.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 10:13:24 AM »
Let's get Fork (and the Bean Counters at Fox) interested in this World Series.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2011, 09:03:59 PM »
Football highlights during MNF halftime?  Hell to the no.  We here at ESPN have a basketball game featuring one of our favorite teams to promote the shit out of.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2012, 12:43:37 PM »
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2012, 10:48:01 AM »
Does the director of every Cubs telecast get a bonus for showing Crane Kenney in the crowd?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2012, 03:22:05 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on April 13, 2012, 10:48:01 AM
Does the director of every Cubs telecast get a bonus for showing Crane Kenney in the crowd?

Crane is the biggest attention whore in all professional sports.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »
Quote from: Fork on April 13, 2012, 03:22:05 PM

He's like a white, effeminate Ozzie Guillen in loafers.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2012, 04:28:58 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 13, 2012, 04:03:17 PM
Quote from: Fork on April 13, 2012, 03:22:05 PM

He's like a white, effeminate Ozzie Guillen in loafers.

Tassled loafers?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2012, 01:54:22 PM »
When we were in Chicago a couple of weeks ago we saw the WGN morning news show at our hotel.  I couldn't believe how funny it was.  They were interviewing David Koechner (Anchorman) in character.  He was funny, and all of the staff played along, even the rather overweight female anchor when she agreed to go back to his dressing room with him conceding that "It had been a long time."  But the funniest bit turned out to be a female reporter who was presenting some Chinese acrobats, including a guy who was juggling several balls.  She teased the male anchors by asking them if they could juggle their balls as well as this guy.  She yelled out to them "Come on.  Grab your balls!  Let's see what you can do!"  Unfortunately although we get the national version of WGN, we only see the rather staid evening news, not the morning news show.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 03:05:59 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on June 01, 2012, 01:54:22 PM
When we were in Chicago a couple of weeks ago we saw the WGN morning news show at our hotel.  I couldn't believe how funny it was.  They were interviewing David Koechner (Anchorman) in character.  He was funny, and all of the staff played along, even the rather overweight female anchor when she agreed to go back to his dressing room with him conceding that "It had been a long time."  But the funniest bit turned out to be a female reporter who was presenting some Chinese acrobats, including a guy who was juggling several balls.  She teased the male anchors by asking them if they could juggle their balls as well as this guy.  She yelled out to them "Come on.  Grab your balls!  Let's see what you can do!"  Unfortunately although we get the national version of WGN, we only see the rather staid evening news, not the morning news show.

Unwatchable because you don't get the channel? Hmm... I swee what you did there. There are ways though, Stew. May not be worth your while but there are ways.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2012, 09:20:10 PM »
Oh, for fuck's sake.

Wheezer dies and Jim Belushi lives on?

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 11:00:55 AM »

DPD.

If I see that fucking Lebron James Samsung Galaxy ad one more time I'm going to go all Elvis on my TV.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen