News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pink Lady and Jeff  ( 1,452 )

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pink Lady and Jeff
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 11:06:18 PM »
See, there's something else going on here that I was trying to recall all along. Wasn't there an American imitator of Rod Hull? Phyllis Diller may have something to do with this.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 11:14:24 PM »
I refuse to accept that this might be David Morgan.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 06:51:56 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 07, 2011, 11:06:18 PM
See, there's something else going on here that I was trying to recall all along. Wasn't there an American imitator of Rod Hull? Phyllis Diller may have something to do with this.

Waylan Flowers and Madam.

*hangs head in shame*
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 11:18:28 AM »
Quote from: Fork on May 09, 2011, 06:51:56 AM

*hangs head in shame*

This *will* come up later.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 11:59:51 AM »
Quote from: Bort on May 09, 2011, 11:18:28 AM

*hangs head in shame*

This *will* come up later.

My Junior Year (HS) girlfriend watched PL&J every Friday night that it was on. Oh, how...
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 09:52:37 PM »

Thank you for resolving that. Fortunately, it has a tie-in.