News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2011 NCAA/BigTen Football Thread  ( 69,906 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2011 NCAA/BigTen Football Thread
« Reply #315 on: November 14, 2011, 12:42:21 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 14, 2011, 12:10:03 PM
Quote from: CT III on November 14, 2011, 10:53:29 AM
Quote from: PANK! on November 14, 2011, 10:17:10 AM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 14, 2011, 10:14:20 AM
Quote from: PANK! on November 14, 2011, 10:00:45 AM
At this point, I just hope Sandusky can hold off on eating a bullet until after New Years.

Something something Zsa Zsa Gabor.

If I win this year based on pilfering your HOPE JINXED pick of Zsa Zsa, I will be more obnoxious than ever.  Fair warning.  Also, Ed Sprinkle WILL DIE before year's end.

Ed Sprinkle will never die.

You keep saying that, but he will die on Christmas Night after the Bears vanquish Green Bay.  It's all part of my Master Plan.  Thy will be done!

I keep saying that and he keeps never dying.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #316 on: November 14, 2011, 06:17:58 PM »
I will be more obnoxious than ever. 

There's a "more"?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #317 on: November 15, 2011, 12:58:56 AM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #318 on: November 15, 2011, 08:07:02 AM »
So Uncle Jerry says to Bob Costas that showering with boys is normal after a workout, nothing to see here.

It sickens me, but I honestly don't see Jerry going to jail. Maybe he'll plea guilty to lesser charges.
No way will a jury of his peers in their community convict him, their reaction to this already illustrates that they don't get it.
The university is the tops to them. They need the kids to testify, and they will be bought off, or will be shunned by the community for taking down Penn State. Once again, the kids will be the victims in all this.

Only hope is to get this trial out of Pennsylvania.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #319 on: November 15, 2011, 08:17:01 AM »
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #320 on: November 15, 2011, 08:42:10 AM »
Quote from: Bort on November 15, 2011, 08:17:01 AM
Quote from: Fork on November 14, 2011, 06:17:58 PM
I will be more obnoxious than ever. 

There's a "more"?

That house, unlike my obnoxiousness, has a ceiling.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #321 on: November 15, 2011, 08:44:07 AM »
Quote from: BH on November 15, 2011, 08:07:02 AM
So Uncle Jerry says to Bob Costas that showering with boys is normal after a workout, nothing to see here.

It sickens me, but I honestly don't see Jerry going to jail. Maybe he'll plea guilty to lesser charges.
No way will a jury of his peers in their community convict him, their reaction to this already illustrates that they don't get it.
The university is the tops to them. They need the kids to testify, and they will be bought off, or will be shunned by the community for taking down Penn State. Once again, the kids will be the victims in all this.

I think they'll get him somehow.  There's already an investigation opened in San Antonio over whether he had sex with one of the victims there during the Alamo Bowl.  

If it's found that he did, then the Feds  will get a crack at him based on violation of the Mann Act. (||)

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #322 on: November 15, 2011, 08:49:04 AM »
Quote from: CT III on November 15, 2011, 08:44:07 AM

I think they'll get him somehow.  There's already an investigation opened in San Antonio over whether he had sex with one of the victims there during the Alamo Bowl.  

If it's found that he did, then the Feds  will get a crack at him based on violation of the Mann Act. (||)

Why would Sandusky walk in State College? Paterno, of course, will not be charged in State College for anything. But Sandusky? Had he kept his pants on and his hands to himself, JoePa would be half asleep on a golf cart getting the Nittany Lions ready for Ohio State.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #323 on: November 15, 2011, 08:50:22 AM »
Quote from: Brownie on November 15, 2011, 08:49:04 AM

Why would Sandusky walk in State College? Paterno, of course, will not be charged in State College for anything. But Sandusky? Had he kept his pants on and his hands to himself, JoePa would be half asleep on a golf cart getting the Nittany Lions ready for Ohio State.

I'm also confused by BH's prediction.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #324 on: November 15, 2011, 09:04:42 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 15, 2011, 08:50:22 AM

Well, in BH's defense, we've already seen the guy granted an unsecured release by a local judge.  All it takes is one crazy on the jury.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #325 on: November 15, 2011, 09:05:34 AM »

The entire town ignored this situation (seems like everyone had an idea it was going on) for 20+ years, you don't think they'd want to just go back to pretending it never happened? If Jerry is found guilty, they can't ever forget this. If Jerry somehow gets off, they'll just say it was all a big misunderstanding, that the media made a non-story a big deal and light some candles in everyone's honor.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #326 on: November 15, 2011, 12:31:54 PM »
Quote from: BH on November 15, 2011, 09:05:34 AM

The entire town ignored this situation (seems like everyone had an idea it was going on) for 20+ years, you don't think they'd want to just go back to pretending it never happened? If Jerry is found guilty, they can't ever forget this. If Jerry somehow gets off, they'll just say it was all a big misunderstanding, that the media made a non-story a big deal and light some candles in everyone's honor.

I agree with BH.  Too many kool-aid drinkers in that now-creepy town to think that it won't be to Sandusky's advantage to have the trial held there. As he hasn't killed himself yet, my guess is he's girding up and the defense will be supported by many people in the shadows.  This shit is likely to go in many crazy new directions.

I know it sounds crackpotish, but this thing smells like it's going pretty high up.  Is it too far out of the realm to suppose that say, maybe an Arlen Specter or someone of similar stature (Ed Rendell...who the fuck knows?) knew what was going on? 
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #327 on: November 15, 2011, 12:36:09 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on November 15, 2011, 12:31:54 PM

I agree with BH.  Too many kool-aid drinkers in that now-creepy town to think that it won't be to Sandusky's advantage to have the trial held there. As he hasn't killed himself yet, my guess is he's girding up and the defense will be supported by many people in the shadows.  This shit is likely to go in many crazy new directions.

I know it sounds crackpotish, but this thing smells like it's going pretty high up.  Is it too far out of the realm to suppose that say, maybe an Arlen Specter or someone of similar stature (Ed Rendell...who the fuck knows?) knew what was going on? 

You know who probably wasn't aware of this?  The Amish.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #328 on: November 15, 2011, 12:45:41 PM »

And they thought all of Sandusky's secrets would die with Vince Foster and Ron Brown. Fools!

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #329 on: November 15, 2011, 12:51:22 PM »
Quote from: R-V on November 15, 2011, 12:45:41 PM

And they thought all of Sandusky's secrets would die with Vince Foster and Ron Brown. Fools!

Looks like we can add Gricar to the Clinton body count after all.

Dots.  Connected.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.