News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2011 NCAA/BigTen Football Thread  ( 69,941 )

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: 2011 NCAA/BigTen Football Thread
« Reply #375 on: December 14, 2011, 07:29:34 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on December 13, 2011, 11:27:54 PM
You excited, JD?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7350900/source-arkansas-state-red-wolves-hire-gus-malzahn-auburn-tigers-football-coach

Most definitely.  I knew Freeze was gone after this year, but I don't have any ill will towards him.  He had a good season and he did what Sean Tuohy wanted him to do---have a good enough year to take over for HDN at Ole Miss. 

Mahlzahn's gonna inherit the best QB in the Sun Belt in Ryan Aplin and a team that already runs the spread.  Plus, he'll get recruits that other coaches wouldn't have been able to based on his name.  There were rumblings about him yesterday, but I didn't think there was a chance in the North that he'd end up at THE Arkansas State University.  Pretty big day for the Red Wolves.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #376 on: December 14, 2011, 07:54:56 AM »
Quote from: JD on December 14, 2011, 07:29:34 AM
You excited, JD?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7350900/source-arkansas-state-red-wolves-hire-gus-malzahn-auburn-tigers-football-coach

Most definitely.  I knew Freeze was gone after this year, but I don't have any ill will towards him.  He had a good season and he did what Sean Tuohy wanted him to do---have a good enough year to take over for HDN at Ole Miss. 

Mahlzahn's gonna inherit the best QB in the Sun Belt in Ryan Aplin and a team that already runs the spread.  Plus, he'll get recruits that other coaches wouldn't have been able to based on his name.  There were rumblings about him yesterday, but I didn't think there was a chance in the North that he'd end up at THE Arkansas State University.  Pretty big day for the Red Wolves.

Yea, as a bandwagon Red Wolves fan I'm kinda pumped too. Ride Aplins ARMCOCK to NCAA football glory.

JD, I had Sirgregory Thornton give me a Heisman in year two of my NCAA game. I expect great things from him in real life

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #377 on: December 14, 2011, 09:00:50 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on December 14, 2011, 07:54:56 AM
You excited, JD?

Yea, as a bandwagon Red Wolves fan I'm kinda pumped too. Ride Aplins ARMCOCK to NCAA football glory.

JD, I had Sirgregory Thornton give me a Heisman in year two of my NCAA game. I expect great things from him in real life

Red Wolves are going to get Sandusky'd by NIU*.

*obligatory trash-talking from NIU alum
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #378 on: December 14, 2011, 07:23:12 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on December 14, 2011, 09:00:50 AM
You excited, JD?

Gus will bring the offense. His wife will bring the crazy.

JD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #379 on: December 14, 2011, 09:09:09 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on December 14, 2011, 09:00:50 AM
You excited, JD?

they actually probably are much more likely to lose than win.  Freeze only left 2 coaches behind, I think.  They promoted 2 grad assistants and picked up a couple more guys that I guess were just chilling around Jonesboro.  They've got a lot of seniors, though, so, hopefully, they can stay focused and TCB.

JD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #380 on: December 14, 2011, 09:14:29 PM »
Quote from: Shooter on December 14, 2011, 07:23:12 PM

Gus will bring the offense. His wife will bring the crazy.

A local radio guy here that was at the function said that it wasn't as bad as the video made it seem.  She's got some weird body language and obviously said some dumb stuff, but I think we all know it's up to Gus to discipline his woman.  Come Sunday, I'm sure he gets his stick(no thicker than his thumb) and puts her in her place just like the rest of us here in the South.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #381 on: December 31, 2011, 02:44:25 PM »
More bowlfail. Awesome.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #382 on: December 31, 2011, 02:55:12 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on December 31, 2011, 02:44:25 PM
More bowlfail. Awesome.

Talking about Northwestern, correct? Just wait until Illinois gets done playing the Fight Something Bowl this afternoon.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #383 on: December 31, 2011, 03:56:31 PM »
Quote from: BC on December 31, 2011, 02:55:12 PM
More bowlfail. Awesome.

Talking about Northwestern, correct? Just wait until Illinois gets done playing the Fight Something Bowl this afternoon.

Hunger, BC. Hunger.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #384 on: December 31, 2011, 04:31:04 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on December 31, 2011, 03:56:31 PM
Quote from: BC on December 31, 2011, 02:55:12 PM
More bowlfail. Awesome.

Hunger, BC. Hunger.

Well, if you look at me, you know I only fight hunger for just a moment or two before stuffing my mouth with food again.

I would say that the Illini basketball team gives me some hope, except Purdue is in the middle of a 37-8 run or something right now against the Illini hoopers. Ugh.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #385 on: December 31, 2011, 10:00:50 PM »
To my great embarrassment, UCLA not only beat Cal this year, they made Cal look really bad.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

JD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #386 on: January 07, 2012, 09:36:55 AM »
WPS

Also,

Go Red Wolves!

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #387 on: January 07, 2012, 09:56:30 AM »
Quote from: JD on January 07, 2012, 09:36:55 AM
WPS

Also,

Go Red Wolves!NIU!

Your mother's a red wolf'd.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #388 on: January 07, 2012, 10:10:33 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on January 07, 2012, 09:56:30 AM
WPS

Also,

Go Red Wolves!NIU!

Go get Huskiefucked

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #389 on: January 07, 2012, 10:14:40 AM »
Quote from: Tollbooth Yeti on January 07, 2012, 10:10:33 AM
Quote from: PANK! on January 07, 2012, 09:56:30 AM
WPS

Also,

Go Red Wolves!NIU!

Go get Huskiefucked

I get it.  Even though you're from the same state, you identify more with Arkansas, you no-good redneck.