News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Week 8: Our Coach's Kid is Better Than Your Coach's Kid  ( 6,483 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Week 8: Our Coach's Kid is Better Than Your Coach's Kid
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2011, 10:32:26 AM »
Agree or disagree that Briggs played his best game in "years", as the ESPN crew asserted? Looked like normal Briggs to me.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2011, 10:58:51 AM »
Going into last night's game, the Bears had played the 4th hardest schedule in football and are now 5-3. Lovie Smith is a good NFL coach. That is all.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2011, 11:07:31 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on November 08, 2011, 10:32:26 AM
Agree or disagree that Briggs played his best game in "years", as the ESPN crew asserted? Looked like normal Briggs to me.

Didn't he win Defensive Player of the Week two weeks ago? I mean, there was a bye week in there so, yeah, it'd been a fair while since he'd played so well.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2011, 11:42:24 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 08, 2011, 11:07:31 AM

Didn't he win Defensive Player of the Week two weeks ago? I mean, there was a bye week in there so, yeah, it'd been a fair while since he'd played so well.

Lance can definitely be a penis off the field, like demanding a new contract with three years left on his current one, but to his credit he's played this well pretty much all year. It's amazing how much of a difference the safeties can make in this defense. I don't think either Wright or Conte is the second coming of Mike Brown, but they know where they're supposed to be, and that alone has stopped the big plays and helped shore up the run defense. Paea deserves a ton of credit for the improving run defense as well. It took him seven games to send Anthony Adams to the bench as a healthy scratch. He draws a lot of attention that often gets Izzy or Melton into one-on-ones.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2011, 11:55:15 AM »
Also, the Julius Peppers throb I have on, could cut diamonds.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2011, 11:59:14 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 08, 2011, 11:42:24 AM

Lance can definitely be a penis off the field, like demanding a new contract with three years left on his current one, but to his credit he's played this well pretty much all year. It's amazing how much of a difference the safeties can make in this defense. I don't think either Wright or Conte is the second coming of Mike Brown, but they know where they're supposed to be, and that alone has stopped the big plays and helped shore up the run defense. Paea deserves a ton of credit for the improving run defense as well. It took him seven games to send Anthony Adams to the bench as a healthy scratch. He draws a lot of attention that often gets Izzy or Melton into one-on-ones.

Wright does call Mike Brown to mind with his abiity to get injured on nearly every play he's involved in.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #36 on: November 08, 2011, 12:05:01 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 08, 2011, 11:59:14 AM
Quote from: SKO on November 08, 2011, 11:42:24 AM

Wright does call Mike Brown to mind with his abiity to get injured on nearly every play he's involved in.

That too. I'll accept it if he develops Mike's ability to seemingly generate turnovers at will.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #37 on: November 08, 2011, 12:42:36 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on November 08, 2011, 08:05:19 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on November 07, 2011, 11:22:15 PM
Quote from: BC on November 07, 2011, 11:09:20 PM
Reid's absolutely terrible fake punt decision tonight was almost Zook-ish.

Almost.

It was a great decision. The Bears were in full punt block and the gunners were uncovered. They just forgot that Chas Henry throws like a girl.

With all the athletes Philly is paying on both sides of the ball, they risk the entire game with two skinny white dudes from fuck knows where? I think it was a horrible decision, extremely high-risk and criminally stupid. I love Andy Reid. I also love that Lovie will never lose to Vick. Never. Fuck you.

Racist.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2011, 05:44:39 PM »
DPD.  Jason Babin doesn't like it when he gets blocked hard by a tight end in motion.
http://mobile.philly.com/blogs/?wss=/philly/blogs/inq-eagles/&id=133623843
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2011, 06:33:32 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on November 10, 2011, 05:44:39 PM
DPD.  Jason Babin doesn't like it when he gets blocked hard by a tight end in motion.

http://twitter.com/JasonBabin93/status/134760517284802562

Quote from: JasonBabin93Hey @Bears fans they are teaching football education for women at the @SearsTower on Friday, I signed you all up. FYI, please stop following

The Sears Tower? Why, that's in Chicago! Babin must be a local guy or something.

There doesn't appear to be a Twitter account for @Bears, however, so I'm not really sure who he's addressing. (Que Fork...)
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2011, 07:49:44 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 10, 2011, 06:33:32 PM
DPD.  Jason Babin doesn't like it when he gets blocked hard by a tight end in motion.

Quote from: JasonBabin93Hey @Bears fans they are teaching football education for women at the @SearsTower on Friday, I signed you all up. FYI, please stop following

The Sears Tower? Why, that's in Chicago! Babin must be a local guy or something.

There doesn't appear to be a Twitter account for @Bears, however, so I'm not really sure who he's addressing. (Que Fork...)

That's Willis Tower to you, Babin.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2011, 08:52:00 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on November 10, 2011, 06:33:32 PM

Sears Tower is in Britain now?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16