News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: David Ross' Grandpa Strength Splooge Thread.  ( 12,003 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: David Ross' Grandpa Strength Splooge Thread.
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2019, 12:31:30 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on October 29, 2019, 06:49:29 AM
I guess this place really is dead.

No posts/commentary on Ross as manager?

The inexperience doesn't worry me. I just want the Cubs to utilize every possible advantage, especially advanced statistics, and I have zero idea as to whether or not Ross will do that. However, I trust the front office, so long as they aren't signing free agents to massive contracts, since most of those have been kind of busty.

Wait, are the Cubs signing those two models who whipped their tits out the other night?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2019, 03:42:20 PM »

The inexperience doesn't worry me. I just want the Cubs to utilize every possible advantage, especially advanced statistics, and I have zero idea as to whether or not Ross will do that. However, I trust the front office, so long as they aren't signing free agents to massive contracts, since most of those have been kind of busty.
Quote from: CBStew on October 15, 2019, 01:22:28 PM
Although there are a number of well qualified candidates, the popular and sentimental choice in my opinion, is David Ross.  On the basis of experience he is the least qualified of the announced candidates, although a veteran catcher does do a lot of coaching when the opposing team is batting.  I am ok with anyone who has no ties to St. Louis.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2019, 10:21:37 AM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on October 29, 2019, 12:31:30 PM

Wait, are the Cubs signing those two models who whipped their tits out the other night?

1. Hopefully.
2. I kind of feel the idea of communicating the analytics to the players probably came up in the interview.