News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Week 14: Horseplay. (Thwack, thwack, thwack)  ( 7,034 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Week 14: Horseplay. (Thwack, thwack, thwack)
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2011, 09:11:00 PM »
GOTTERDAMMERUNG!
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2011, 05:03:42 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on December 11, 2011, 11:37:42 AM
I support SKO.  I know the kid's struggling what with last two weeks and so far he's been proven right while I've basically called him a pantywaist, but I'm here one last time to boldly declare that he can come back in from that ledge now, and that Baby Jesus is still dead and wil still be a shitty QB after today's game but will be a shitty BRUISED QB after today's game and that the Bears will get back on track partly BECAUSE of Denver's PANKtitude and all will be right with the world and JAKE UTLER will come back before season's end and all will be good.  Bear down, motherfuckers.

Shut up Paul.  You're a douche.

Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2011, 05:04:16 AM »
DPD.

Fuckall.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2011, 09:11:03 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on December 12, 2011, 05:03:42 AM
I support SKO.  I know the kid's struggling what with last two weeks and so far he's been proven right while I've basically called him a pantywaist, but I'm here one last time to boldly declare that he can come back in from that ledge now, and that Baby Jesus is still dead and wil still be a shitty QB after today's game but will be a shitty BRUISED QB after today's game and that the Bears will get back on track partly BECAUSE of Denver's PANKtitude and all will be right with the world and JAKE UTLER will come back before season's end and all will be good.  Bear down, motherfuckers.

My shrieking panic over the last couple of weeks is pretty much an inverse reaction to just how incredibly optimistic I was about this team before Utler went down. My 12-4 prediction from before the year was looking pretty damn accurate. I mean for chrissake, they've given up three TDs in three weeks and lost all three. Guh.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: December 12, 2011, 10:00:28 AM »
Quote from: SKO on December 12, 2011, 09:11:03 AM

My shrieking panic over the last couple of weeks is pretty much an inverse reaction to just how incredibly optimistic I was about this team before Utler went down. My 12-4 prediction from before the year was looking pretty damn accurate. I mean for chrissake, they've given up three TDs in three weeks and lost all three. Guh.

Shit, I didn't even realize that.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: December 12, 2011, 12:15:42 PM »
Quote from: SKO on December 12, 2011, 09:11:03 AM

I suppose it's a good thing that you never bought that belt despite tucking your shirts into your pants b/c then you'd be hanging yourself with it.  Phew.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.