News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2012 Official Desipio Fantasy Baseball Keeper League™ Exsploogeaganza Thread  ( 14,599 )

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: tc on February 24, 2012, 04:16:05 PM
I'm in if you're looking to get back to 14.

Yeah, but you make it 13, sooooo...you know.  You should find Mr. Speed.

Quote from: PenPho on February 24, 2012, 10:53:53 AM
I'm all for moving quickly, but is there really a huge reason why we have to finalize keepers and have them set in stone 4-5 weeks before the season starts? 

What are you saying?  You wanna move the draft back some?  Or are you just wanting another autodrafted league?  We can move it back, but I'm gonna hafta vote against the autodraft.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

tc

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
12+1=13?  Got it.  Much obliged.

Paging Mr. Speed.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: tc on February 25, 2012, 07:51:23 AM
12+1=13?  Got it.  Much obliged.

Paging Mr. Speed.

Since you've already got it, try using JD's login info again
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

tc

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
?

JD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Guess who just got 19th round value with a 20th round keeper?

20. Brett Myers

This shit is ON.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Lance Dicksons Arm

• Fukakke Fan Club
Sorry guys.   I'm a douche.

Ran into Mike D. in line at the Merchandise Mart restroom gloryhole McDonald's yesterday morning (although when he first approached me, I thought it was Heisenberg looking for his meth money) and he told me you guys were waiting on the Pulitzer's to check in.   Slipped my mind.  Have I mentioned that I'm a douche?

I have a two-week old at home, and work's brutal these days.  I didn't do a very good job of managing my team last year...it's amazing I finished in the middle of the pack.  You guys are probably better off without me.  It sounds like others are interested...they'll provide more of a challenge.   

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Lance Dicksons Arm on February 29, 2012, 12:33:59 AM

Ran into Mike D. in line at the Merchandise Mart restroom gloryhole McDonald's yesterday morning (although when he first approached me, I thought it was Heisenberg looking for his meth money) and he told me you guys were waiting on the Pulitzer's to check in.   Slipped my mind.  Have I mentioned that I'm a douche?

I have a two-week old at home, and work's brutal these days.  I didn't do a very good job of managing my team last year...it's amazing I finished in the middle of the pack.  You guys are probably better off without me.  It sounds like others are interested...they'll provide more of a challenge.   

1) Congrats on the new kid!

2) "Heisenberg looking for his meth money" made me laugh.  Out loudly.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on February 29, 2012, 10:32:52 AM
Sorry guys.   I'm a douche.

Ran into Mike D. in line at the Merchandise Mart restroom gloryhole McDonald's yesterday morning (although when he first approached me, I thought it was Heisenberg looking for his meth money) and he told me you guys were waiting on the Pulitzer's to check in.   Slipped my mind.  Have I mentioned that I'm a douche?

I have a two-week old at home, and work's brutal these days.  I didn't do a very good job of managing my team last year...it's amazing I finished in the middle of the pack.  You guys are probably better off without me.  It sounds like others are interested...they'll provide more of a challenge.  

2) "Heisenberg looking for his meth money" made me laugh.  Out loudly.

Me too.  In fact, I would often rub my bald head and stroke my facial hair while watching "Breaking Bad", daydreaming about such an exciting life for myself.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PANK! on February 29, 2012, 10:35:33 AM

Ran into Mike D. in line at the Merchandise Mart restroom gloryhole McDonald's yesterday morning (although when he first approached me, I thought it was Heisenberg looking for his meth money) and he told me you guys were waiting on the Pulitzer's to check in.   Slipped my mind.  Have I mentioned that I'm a douche?

I have a two-week old at home, and work's brutal these days.  I didn't do a very good job of managing my team last year...it's amazing I finished in the middle of the pack.  You guys are probably better off without me.  It sounds like others are interested...they'll provide more of a challenge.  

Me too.  In fact, I would often rub my bald head and stroke my facial hair while watching "Breaking Bad", daydreaming about such an exciting life for myself.

Exciting? Hitting the occasional dong and screaming bloody murder at your teammates on the softball diamond aren't enough ammo for your late night strokefests? You think you know a guy.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

JD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 29, 2012, 11:16:57 AM

Exciting? Hitting the occasional dong and screaming bloody murder at your teammates on the softball diamond aren't enough ammo for your late night strokefests? You think you know a guy.

I'm not sure I know what this means what I think it means.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: JD on February 29, 2012, 06:13:01 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 29, 2012, 11:16:57 AM

I'm not sure I know what this means what I think it means.

(||)*
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club

It's cool, projected first overall picks in fantasy leagues grow on trees.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

I'm equally happy for you and your family and sorry for you running into Huey.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Chris Carpenter - 10
Ervin Santana - 11
Yadier Molina - 12
Daniel Murphy - 13
Adrian Beltre - 17