News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2012-2013 Boozer leads the Bulls to a last seed in the playoffs thread  ( 68,376 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Boers and Bernstein have spent the entire afternoon expressing my basketball butthurt absolutely perfectly. They also talked to Len Kasper. I got hard.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
This seems like the right place to put these.

Nice pants, D Wade.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Last night is precisely why smart people were rooting for the Nets. Hopefully the Heat get a real team in the next series and provide some entertainment.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on May 14, 2013, 10:28:19 AM
Last night is precisely why smart people were rooting for the Nets. Hopefully the Heat get a real team in the next series and provide some entertainment.

The Nets would not have won a game. Miami beat them by 20 three times this year. The Pacers are a real team. That will be entertaining, especially since Wade's knee is fucked up. Cole, Allen and Battier will have to score or there could be trouble.

The Bulls are no match for Miami but they have the market cornered on Climb Up Off The Deck While Apollo Rolls His Eyes and Sighs. The Nets have absolutely none of it, which is why they got pantsed at home in a Game 7 by a bunch of cripples, a midget and a retard with a pony tail.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: morpheus on May 14, 2013, 10:17:06 AM
This seems like the right place to put these.

Nice pants, D Wade.

Waders gonna wade.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Bort on May 13, 2013, 10:58:26 AM
Quote from: Eli on May 12, 2013, 09:29:56 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 12, 2013, 06:31:52 PM
Would you mind trotting that joke out about 70 more times?

Nope.

Not even a little bit.

Seriously.  Are you new here, Peck?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Do the bulls amnesty boozer next year? Are there any players on the market that would realistically give the bulls a shot at beating the heat ?

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BH on May 15, 2013, 07:38:17 AM
Do the bulls amnesty boozer next year? Are there any players on the market that would realistically give the bulls a shot at beating the heat ?

Probably not and Derrick Rose.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Eli on May 15, 2013, 08:02:15 AM

So getting him back will be like signing the best free agent on the market! /KCJohnson

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: CT III on May 15, 2013, 08:41:21 AM
Quote from: Eli on May 15, 2013, 08:02:15 AM

So getting him back will be like signing the best free agent on the market! /KCJohnson

I believe this was Reggie's plan all along. Think of the moral boost to the team!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
No idea where to put this, but former Desipio luminary Kelly Dwyer was just called "a good dude" by Ernie Johnson on national television.

Time to shut everything down around here.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Considering the title of this thread, I think we can call this season a success.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenFoe on May 16, 2013, 10:33:24 AM
Considering the title of this thread, I think we can call this season a success.

It may have been fun (at times) but it was very unproductive.

I think that Rose's absence for the entire season means that they accomplished very little in terms of building their team toward a championship. You still don't know what he's going to be and you're further from title contention than you were when he went down. Deng and Noah ran their odometers up and there is no lottery pick eminent.

Yes, Jimmy Butler has emerged as a serviceable NBA two-guard. Boozer can finally be amnesty'd. I think they have some other contracts coming off as well and we'll just have to see what pieces they can sign to surround something resembling Derrick Rose next year. It's a clusterfuck. You have a coach though.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 16, 2013, 10:41:23 AM

I think that Rose's absence for the entire season means that they accomplished very little in terms of building their team toward a championship. You still don't know what he's going to be and you're further from title contention than you were when he went down. Deng and Noah ran their odometers up and there is no lottery pick eminent.

Yes, Jimmy Butler has emerged as a serviceable NBA two-guard. Boozer can finally be amnesty'd. I think they have some other contracts coming off as well and we'll just have to see what pieces they can sign to surround something resembling Derrick Rose next year. It's a clusterfuck. You have a coach though.

You really know nothing about basketball, right?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Internet Apex

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on May 16, 2013, 12:23:29 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 16, 2013, 10:41:23 AM

You really know nothing about basketball, right?

Have another steak sandwich.