News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Cubs' Prospects FUTUREBONER thread  ( 363,499 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Cubs' Prospects FUTUREBONER thread
« Reply #2820 on: August 20, 2015, 10:53:30 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on August 20, 2015, 09:46:27 AM
Quote from: InternetApex on August 20, 2015, 09:36:09 AM
Quote from: SKO on August 20, 2015, 09:24:08 AM
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on August 20, 2015, 09:21:25 AM
Quote from: Sterling Archer on August 19, 2015, 11:51:47 PM
Des Moines Register reporter Tommy Birch, 31, who frequently covers the Iowa Cubs, was arrested last night in a Buttpuddle County prostitution sting.

His Twitter has gone silent, but you can still ask him questions.

Cut the man some slack. Without hookers, that guy would never get any.

He looks like Gordo and Sullivan's fat lovechild.

Oh, my god.

And I will cut him some slack. As long as all the hookers were over 18, there is no reason this guy's pathetic life should be ruined.

I mean you're not wrong. Prostitution should probably be legal and good for him if that's how he's gonna get his shit broke off.

That said he's just a sad, boring turd on-line with no sense of humor so I don't like him based on that. I hope he doesn't get punched while he's in jail.
Yeah. Yeah. I know.  Prostitution is a crime against women, even though the majority of prostitutes are women.  The prostitutes are doing it because they are victims of society, etc., etc.  Now that I have admitted that, would someone tell me who was really hurt by his "crime" badly enough to put him in our overcrowded prison system? 
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2821 on: August 20, 2015, 10:55:36 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on August 20, 2015, 10:53:30 AM
Des Moines Register reporter Tommy Birch, 31, who frequently covers the Iowa Cubs, was arrested last night in a Buttpuddle County prostitution sting.

Oh, my god.

And I will cut him some slack. As long as all the hookers were over 18, there is no reason this guy's pathetic life should be ruined.

I mean you're not wrong. Prostitution should probably be legal and good for him if that's how he's gonna get his shit broke off.

That said he's just a sad, boring turd on-line with no sense of humor so I don't like him based on that. I hope he doesn't get punched while he's in jail.
Yeah. Yeah. I know.  Prostitution is a crime against women, even though the majority of prostitutes are women.  The prostitutes are doing it because they are victims of society, etc., etc.  Now that I have admitted that, would someone tell me who was really hurt by his "crime" badly enough to put him in our overcrowded prison system? 

I'm saying, as long as they were 18 and not part of some fucked up human trafficking cartel, I don't know.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2822 on: August 20, 2015, 10:55:58 AM »

Oh, my god.

God

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2823 on: August 20, 2015, 11:10:39 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 20, 2015, 10:55:58 AM

Oh, my god.

God

Well, now Subway has to reopen auditions...
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2824 on: August 20, 2015, 11:18:24 AM »
I have always hated that fat fuck Jared from Subway. In Indy it's common to see him hanging around downtown, especially at sporting events with his dorky friends. They get approached by people who are impressed by him. He's supposed to be promoting some healthy diet of bread and meat but every time I saw him he was fat and drunk and ugly as homemade sin.

I once saw him at a Colts game sitting in a section below mine. I was in the front row of the balcony at the old Hoosier/RCA Dump and he was in the front ass row with his crew of (child oggling) derelicts. People were yelling to him and he kept turning around to wave. At one perfectly calm moment, I yelled, "HEY JARED!" He turned around and looked right at me and I yelled, "GET A JOB!" Hilarity ensued.

I can't explain it but there was always something phony about him. His on-screen persona didn't mesh with his beer guzzling fat ass frat boy ways and actions. I always figured he would have been some sort of white collar thief if it weren't for his fame. But I didn't suspect this. He sickens me about as much as any human I've ever seen in real life.

Fuck him, fuck Subway, fuck the Colts.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2825 on: August 20, 2015, 11:28:24 AM »
I guess this is fitting for what CT dubbed the "minor league pederast" thread.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2826 on: August 20, 2015, 12:27:10 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on August 20, 2015, 11:18:24 AM
I have always hated that fat fuck Jared from Subway. In Indy it's common to see him hanging around downtown, especially at sporting events with his dorky friends. They get approached by people who are impressed by him. He's supposed to be promoting some healthy diet of bread and meat but every time I saw him he was fat and drunk and ugly as homemade sin.

I once saw him at a Colts game sitting in a section below mine. I was in the front row of the balcony at the old Hoosier/RCA Dump and he was in the front ass row with his crew of (child oggling) derelicts. People were yelling to him and he kept turning around to wave. At one perfectly calm moment, I yelled, "HEY JARED!" He turned around and looked right at me and I yelled, "GET A JOB!" Hilarity ensued.

I can't explain it but there was always something phony about him. His on-screen persona didn't mesh with his beer guzzling fat ass frat boy ways and actions. I always figured he would have been some sort of white collar thief if it weren't for his fame. But I didn't suspect this. He sickens me about as much as any human I've ever seen in real life.

Sterling likes this.  I've always hated him too, but now I actually have sensible reasons.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2827 on: August 20, 2015, 12:42:52 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on August 20, 2015, 12:27:10 PM

Sterling likes this.  I've always hated him too, but now I actually have sensible reasons.

Hey man, I think hating him just for being a creepy fat dude who became famous by eating sawdust bread sandwiches three times a day and going on TV to talk about it was perfectly sensible. I don't need Jan from Toyota to get caught selling meth for me to have valid reasons for wanting her launched into space.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2828 on: August 20, 2015, 12:56:12 PM »
fuck the Colts.

The rest of Apex's Jared hate was good too. I just really hate the Colts.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2829 on: August 20, 2015, 01:01:03 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 20, 2015, 12:42:52 PM

Hey man, I think hating him just for being a creepy fat dude who became famous by eating sawdust bread sandwiches three times a day and going on TV to talk about it was perfectly sensible. I don't need Jan from Toyota to get caught selling meth for me to have valid reasons for wanting her launched into space.

How's that monastery search coming along?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2830 on: August 20, 2015, 01:05:10 PM »

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah... woah...

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2831 on: August 20, 2015, 01:06:55 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on August 20, 2015, 01:05:10 PM

My God, do other people like Jan from Toyota? Really? Is that a thing?

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2832 on: August 20, 2015, 01:13:56 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 20, 2015, 01:06:55 PM

She's hot. And the AT&T girl is cute.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2833 on: August 20, 2015, 01:17:39 PM »
Quote from: Tony on August 20, 2015, 01:13:56 PM
Quote from: SKO on August 20, 2015, 01:06:55 PM

She's hot. And the AT&T girl is cute.

I do find the AT&T girl cute, but overall just am tired of the Quirky White Brunette Pitches Things trope that started with Flo from Progressive. I did not realize I'd receive so much pushback on Jan. I'll let her remain on Earth for now.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2834 on: August 20, 2015, 01:24:22 PM »

Toyota Jan is a piece of shit