News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fucking Firebarn Clayton Richard's Useless Ass  ( 1,033 )

WTB...A RING FFS!!

• CUP CHAMPS!!!
  • Hank White Fan Club
Fucking Firebarn Clayton Richard's Useless Ass
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:11:17 PM »
Why the fuck would Joe put this continually inept asshole in a tie game in the 8th? He's been shit all year and has really done nothing positive. I knew as soon as I saw Richard's bitch ass come in for the 8th he'd shit himself. Him and the offense wasted another good start for Arrieta.

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fucking Firebarn Clayton Richard's Useless Ass
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 10:15:54 AM »
Quote from: WTB...A RING FFS!! on May 31, 2016, 10:11:17 PM
Why the fuck would Joe put this continually inept asshole in a tie game in the 8th? He's been shit all year and has really done nothing positive. I knew as soon as I saw Richard's bitch ass come in for the 8th he'd shit himself. Him and the offense wasted another good start for Arrieta.

Another good start? What is this, his second N/D this year? And isn't this the first regular season game he has started that the team has lost in 10 months? Arrieta has been brilliant, but his performance has hardly been wasted.

EDIT: Forget to add: Clayton Richard should talk to one of those insurance recruiters or something.