News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Charles Tillman will knock your balls out for you.  ( 16,646 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Charles Tillman will knock your balls out for you.
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2012, 08:27:03 AM »
Mike Florio is an idiot.

QuoteIt's a thorny issue.  My position was and is that the players have made a lifestyle choice that entails being available 16 days per year, no matter what.  If they choose not to plan their nine-month family expansion activities to coincide with the eight months per year when their work activities don't entail playing games that count, why should their teams suffer the consequences?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2012, 08:47:55 AM »
Quote from: Eli on November 08, 2012, 08:27:03 AM
Mike Florio is an idiot.

QuoteIt's a thorny issue.  My position was and is that the players have made a lifestyle choice that entails being available 16 days per year, no matter what.  If they choose not to plan their nine-month family expansion activities to coincide with the eight months per year when their work activities don't entail playing games that count, why should their teams suffer the consequences?

fuck on your own time, son.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 09:13:52 AM »
Quote from: Fork on November 08, 2012, 08:47:55 AM
Mike Florio is an idiot.

He did.  Do we need to have a chat about the birds and the bees?
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 09:15:54 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on November 08, 2012, 09:13:52 AM
Mike Florio is an idiot.

Still, you'd think he'd at least ask Urlacher about babymakin' - the man's an expert.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 09:27:39 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on November 08, 2012, 09:13:52 AM
Mike Florio is an idiot.

What makes it hard is predicting if you are going to have a good season or not. If you aren't, then no one really cares if you miss a game to watch the birth of your child.  Tillman clearly lacks confidence. Hester, on the other hand, was expecting big things this season.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2012, 09:50:10 AM »
Mike Florio is an idiot.

God damn it.  I read that article, and then I made the mistake of reading the comments.  What the hell is wrong with people?

Anyway, here's my favorite comment:

QuoteRoger Goodell is turning the NFL players soft. There is absolutely nothing tough about Roger Goodell. The NFL we used to know will never be the same. Most players would still rather die than not play on Sunday. But nowadays in the NFL and out here in regular society there is a group of people with what i call "A false sense of entitlement". They want the accolades and the money and the stardom but they don't want to do squat to get it. My old 83 year old daddy says anything worth having is worth working for. I believe that and most other people do too. But there are some now that are just lazy. And Goodells girly policies and bounty and spy-gate witch hunts has damaged the moral compass of some players. Geaux Saints!