News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Silver Lining Playbook  ( 863 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Silver Lining Playbook
« on: December 25, 2012, 12:30:58 PM »
Bradley Cooper plays a "bipolar" man who comes out of a mental institution where he was sentenced to spend 8 months for treatment after beating up a man whom he caught shtuping his wife.  He disdains his medication and is fixated on reviving his marriage.  His father is played by Robert DeNiro, who is is just as crazy, if not more crazy, than his son.  In fact everyone is crazy in this movie (even the paychiatrist) and it is just those who are unlucky enough to be caught when they are acting out who have to pay a price for their insanity.  The movie is stolen by a remarkably talented Jennifer Lawrence whose character believes that her coldness toward her husband indirectly caused his death.  Thus she starts indiscriminately giving away her favors. (Shtuping everyone within arm's length.)  The characters find each other and what starts out as a movie that causes you to wince becomes a situation comedy.  You will wonder where you saw Jennifer Lawrence.  Ms. Cubbieblue immediately remembered "Winter's Bone", where she played the teenage sister keeping her younger brother and sister together in Methland, somewhere around St. Louis Cardinal country.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE_X2pDRXyY
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Silver Lining Playbook
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2012, 04:37:25 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on December 25, 2012, 12:30:58 PM
Bradley Cooper plays a "bipolar" man who comes out of a mental institution where he was sentenced to spend 8 months for treatment after beating up a man whom he caught shtuping his wife.  He disdains his medication and is fixated on reviving his marriage.  His father is played by Robert DeNiro, who is is just as crazy, if not more crazy, than his son.  In fact everyone is crazy in this movie (even the paychiatrist) and it is just those who are unlucky enough to be caught when they are acting out who have to pay a price for their insanity.  The movie is stolen by a remarkably talented Jennifer Lawrence whose character believes that her coldness toward her husband indirectly caused his death.  Thus she starts indiscriminately giving away her favors. (Shtuping everyone within arm's length.)  The characters find each other and what starts out as a movie that causes you to wince becomes a situation comedy.  You will wonder where you saw Jennifer Lawrence.  Ms. Cubbieblue immediately remembered "Winter's Bone", where she played the teenage sister keeping her younger brother and sister together in Methland, somewhere around St. Louis Cardinal country.

I choose to believe that this is no typo.  Stew is a Scientologist.  Now we know.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Silver Lining Playbook
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2012, 09:36:28 PM »
Quote from: CT III on December 25, 2012, 04:37:25 PM
Quote from: CBStew on December 25, 2012, 12:30:58 PM

I choose to believe that this is no typo.  Stew is a Scientologist.  Now we know.

...and I am going to leave it that way.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)