News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Django  ( 3,835 )

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Django
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2013, 12:09:53 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 03, 2013, 11:03:03 AM
Quote from: CBStew on January 03, 2013, 09:06:09 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 02, 2013, 09:20:02 PM
All butthurt aside, is this movie any good?

I am sorry that I saw this movie.  However, there are those who think that it is the best movie of the year.  I have no way of explaining those people.

Are you sorry you saw it because it sucked or because you're butthurt about other stuff? I understand the objections (racism, violence) and I decided not to see the new Batman when it came out because I just wasn't in the mood for it after the theater shooting. Then I watched Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire like it was my job. So, I'm asking: Is this movie poorly-made, written, directed etc? Or is it just too much of a reminder of awful current events?

I finally saw this and thought it was unbelievably awesome.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Django
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 09:28:43 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on May 23, 2013, 12:09:53 PM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 03, 2013, 11:03:03 AM
Quote from: CBStew on January 03, 2013, 09:06:09 AM
Quote from: Internet Apex on January 02, 2013, 09:20:02 PM
All butthurt aside, is this movie any good?

I am sorry that I saw this movie.  However, there are those who think that it is the best movie of the year.  I have no way of explaining those people.

Are you sorry you saw it because it sucked or because you're butthurt about other stuff? I understand the objections (racism, violence) and I decided not to see the new Batman when it came out because I just wasn't in the mood for it after the theater shooting. Then I watched Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and Boardwalk Empire like it was my job. So, I'm asking: Is this movie poorly-made, written, directed etc? Or is it just too much of a reminder of awful current events?

I finally saw this and thought it was unbelievably awesome.

I enjoyed it but thought it was too long. Last half-hour was a clusterfuck.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.