News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Trestinky Offense  ( 3,929 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Trestinky Offense
« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2013, 08:53:03 AM »
Quote from: BH on October 07, 2013, 07:52:12 AM
Quote from: SKO on October 06, 2013, 10:27:52 PM
Glad your patented approach to fixing the franchise is finding a guy like Peyton Manning and building around him. Jesus Christ. You'll just bitch about that guy too if the one that's setting every fucking franchise record isn't good enough as it is.

It's nearly impossible to miss drafting a franchise QB in the first round. Those guys grow on trees.

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2013, 09:18:36 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 07, 2013, 08:51:59 AM
It's pretty obvious that the correct course of action is not to renew him, try and get serious value for Forte (my god, if Trent Richardson can command a first-rounder), and restart from scratch.  Get a franchise QB and build a line around him, just like the Colts did with Manning.

I love the Theo approach, but it's not a panacea for all situations.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2013, 10:22:51 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on October 07, 2013, 09:18:36 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 07, 2013, 08:51:59 AM
It's pretty obvious that the correct course of action is not to renew him, try and get serious value for Forte (my god, if Trent Richardson can command a first-rounder), and restart from scratch.  Get a franchise QB and build a line around him, just like the Colts did with Manning.

I love the Theo approach, but it's not a panacea for all situations.

Thanks for making it look like I spewed that willfully ignorant paragraph, Chuck.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2013, 10:38:32 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on October 06, 2013, 01:26:16 PM
New coach, same results against good football teams.

Trestman may be the guy, but we'll never know by limping along with a solid, but rapidly aging defense and an offense that is incompetent more often than not.  The Cutler trade set this franchise back a good bit.

Time to blow it up and rebuild.  There's no way this team wins a playoff game, let alone a Super Bowl.

Watching teams with real QBs and offensive talent is growing tiresome and frustrating.  I wonder what it'd be like to have an offense that was within the ballpark of doing what the Saints have done for half a decade.  A QB with all of 2 in completions at halftime, against a good defense?  God that would be fun to watch.

Too bad we'll never know that.

Just re-posting Huey's stupid ramblings for posterity.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2013, 10:42:25 AM »
Quote from: Eli on October 07, 2013, 10:38:32 AM
Quote from: PANK! on October 06, 2013, 01:26:16 PM
New coach, same results against good football teams.

Trestman may be the guy, but we'll never know by limping along with a solid, but rapidly aging defense and an offense that is incompetent more often than not.  The Cutler trade set this franchise back a good bit.

Time to blow it up and rebuild.  There's no way this team wins a playoff game, let alone a Super Bowl.

Watching teams with real QBs and offensive talent is growing tiresome and frustrating.  I wonder what it'd be like to have an offense that was within the ballpark of doing what the Saints have done for half a decade.  A QB with all of 2 in completions at halftime, against a good defense?  God that would be fun to watch.

Too bad we'll never know that.

Just re-posting Huey's stupid ramblings for posterity.

I admit it, I laughed.  Loudly.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2013, 11:48:37 AM »
IT'S HOCKEY SEASON!
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2013, 01:26:47 PM »

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2013, 01:30:41 PM »
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.