News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Beer  ( 214,353 )

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Beer
« Reply #150 on: May 29, 2010, 10:36:26 PM »
Scored a 4-pack of 90 minute IPA for $6.99 today.

<----- WINNAR
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #151 on: May 29, 2010, 10:42:00 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on May 29, 2010, 10:36:26 PM

<----- WINNAR

You could've gotten more if you had an extra fridge.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #152 on: May 29, 2010, 10:58:38 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on May 29, 2010, 10:42:00 PM

<----- WINNAR

Maybe CT can move aside some of his Olive Garden leftovers and lease me some space. 
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #153 on: May 29, 2010, 11:11:36 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on May 29, 2010, 10:58:38 PM

<----- WINNAR

Maybe CT can move aside some of his Olive Garden leftovers and lease me some space. 

Have you considered one of those miniature wine cellars on casters?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #154 on: May 29, 2010, 11:32:29 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on May 29, 2010, 10:58:38 PM

<----- WINNAR

You think I wouldn't finish my Olive Garden in one sitting?  Pshaw. 

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #155 on: May 30, 2010, 12:00:08 AM »
That Sam Adams Summer Ale is pretty tasty.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #156 on: May 31, 2010, 03:19:11 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 27, 2010, 07:49:04 AM
Quote from: Wheezer on May 26, 2010, 11:49:45 PM
After reading this, I stepped out on the porch to cop a square. I suddenly had a vision of myself and TDubbs cooking up a batch of candy caramel propellant. "That might be interesting," I thought, and immediately the paper match I was lighting exploded, giving me a number of small but painful burns.

The worst part is that the refrigerator repairman also caused all of my Similac Welcome Addition Club ice packs to thaw.

That guy really did a number on you, didn't he?

One of my landlord's transitory nitwit lackeys disappeared my entire inventory of Similac ice packs this morning. This direct consequence of the refrigerator misadventure angers me not just in the sense that I now have to go explore the dumpster, but in that I found a strange box in the alley last night, large chits with only consonants and the vowel 'u' on them, along with about 70 loose playing cards and a sealed pack. What else says "divinatory system"?

But no. No, I mean, there's already a pile of refrigerator parts and former plastic contents on the porch labeled "IT ONLY LOOKS LIKE TRASH." Obviously, I had deliberately hidden the bag of ice packs 2 feet away. I might as well have painted on a Maltese cross.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #157 on: June 01, 2010, 10:32:49 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on May 28, 2010, 08:05:23 PM
Quote from: PenPho on May 28, 2010, 12:00:22 PM
DPD.

Anyone try the Bell's Oberon Ale?

I had a guy tell me today that it's a must-have for summer.

I'm usually not a big wheat beer guy, but it did come highly recommended.

I recently had Bell's 2 Hearted Ale and the Kalamazoo Stout which were both excellent, though I'm not a big fan of their Amber.

I practically bathe in Bell's Oberon in the summer. It's not the greatest beer on earth or anything but's easy to get around here and I like it.

That's all I drank whilst in Michigan for this past long weekend.  It was all my in-laws stocked at their place and they they even had it on tap at the restaurant I ate at Sunday night--Boatwerks in Holland--which is right on the water and would seem to fit in with the "Oberon is a must for the summer" kind of beers.  Yes!
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #158 on: June 01, 2010, 10:36:10 AM »
Quote from: MAD on June 01, 2010, 10:32:49 AM
DPD.

I recently had Bell's 2 Hearted Ale and the Kalamazoo Stout which were both excellent, though I'm not a big fan of their Amber.

I practically bathe in Bell's Oberon in the summer. It's not the greatest beer on earth or anything but's easy to get around here and I like it.

That's all I drank whilst in Michigan for this past long weekend.  It was all my in-laws stocked at their place and they they even had it on tap at the restaurant I ate at Sunday night--Boatwerks in Holland--which is right on the water and would seem to fit in with the "Oberon is a must for the summer" kind of beers.  Yes!

Did their butler grab you an ice cold oberon from the beerlocker on command?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #159 on: June 01, 2010, 10:44:31 AM »
DPD.

That's all I drank whilst in Michigan for this past long weekend.  It was all my in-laws stocked at their place and they they even had it on tap at the restaurant I ate at Sunday night--Boatwerks in Holland--which is right on the water and would seem to fit in with the "Oberon is a must for the summer" kind of beers.  Yes!

The only thing better than the "whilst" are the run-on sentences!
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #160 on: June 01, 2010, 10:52:20 AM »
DPD.

Why didn't you eat at Redamak's in New Buffalo like a real man?

I drank some Oberon this weekend whilst watching the Hawks victory with some fellow lifelong hockey fans. It's a good beer.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #161 on: June 01, 2010, 11:09:34 AM »
Quote from: R-V on June 01, 2010, 10:52:20 AM
DPD.

Had Andy not erased the entire Desipihistory, I'd have linked to the "Out of Town Places" thread where I vouched for Redamaks and FatHands chimed in that he grew up on their tasty, tasty burgers.

That said, why would I go to Redamaks for dinner and beer when I was staying about 75 miles from there? 

It's like you want me to get a DUI.
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #162 on: June 01, 2010, 11:11:14 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on June 01, 2010, 10:44:31 AM
DPD.

That's all I drank whilst in Michigan for this past long weekend.  It was all my in-laws stocked at their place and they they even had it on tap at the restaurant I ate at Sunday night--Boatwerks in Holland--which is right on the water and would seem to fit in with the "Oberon is a must for the summer" kind of beers.  Yes!

The only thing better than the "whilst" are the run-on sentences!

DPD.

Please send my BC Trophy to my wife's place of employment, as parcel deliveries are easier there.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #163 on: June 01, 2010, 11:20:45 AM »
Quote from: MAD on June 01, 2010, 11:09:34 AM
DPD.

Had Andy not erased the entire Desipihistory, I'd have linked to the "Out of Town Places" thread where I vouched for Redamaks and FatHands chimed in that he grew up on their tasty, tasty burgers.

That said, why would I go to Redamaks for dinner and beer when I was staying about 75 miles from there? 

I just want to find out if the batteries in your Tronsuit would last for the whole 75 mile bike ride.

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #164 on: June 01, 2010, 11:25:46 AM »
Quote from: R-V on June 01, 2010, 11:20:45 AM
Quote from: MAD on June 01, 2010, 11:09:34 AM
DPD.

I just want to find out if the batteries in your Tronsuit would last for the whole 75 mile bike ride.

I refer to my lightcycle as a "machine", not a "bike", you sheep-hearted haggis-fucker.
Eli G. (6-22-10)