News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Kris Bryant Firehose of Splooge Thread  ( 138,713 )

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Kris Bryant Firehose of Splooge Thread
« Reply #390 on: February 27, 2015, 12:37:26 PM »

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #391 on: February 27, 2015, 12:37:48 PM »
It's going to be a good year.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #392 on: February 27, 2015, 12:52:07 PM »
Quote from: PANK! on February 27, 2015, 12:37:48 PM

A very, very year.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #393 on: February 27, 2015, 01:05:00 PM »
Quote from: Tonker on February 27, 2015, 12:52:07 PM
Quote from: PANK! on February 27, 2015, 12:37:48 PM

A very, very year.

When I was 38, it was a very, very year.
It was a very, very year, for blue-chip prospects
With meager paychecks
We'd sit in the upper deck
And we'd all masturbate
When I was 38.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #394 on: February 27, 2015, 01:22:44 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on February 27, 2015, 10:59:41 AM
Quote from: Slaky on February 27, 2015, 10:54:14 AM
I'm actually somewhat worried Kris Bryant is gonna be not that good in the majors. Anyone else have this fear?

I'm afraid of the government. I'm afraid of another global economic collapse. I'm afraid of bringing offspring into this world of shit.

I'm not afraid that Kris Bryant will turn out to be not that great in the majors. Because I'm certain that he will and that for my last several years on this accursed rock I will never experience a day in which I fail to wear an article of clothing that says "Cubs" and "World Series Champions" on it.

the idea of old as shit Apex wearing a different Cubs World Series item every day makes me pretty happy

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #395 on: February 27, 2015, 01:29:00 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 27, 2015, 01:22:44 PM
I'm actually somewhat worried Kris Bryant is gonna be not that good in the majors. Anyone else have this fear?

I'm afraid of the government. I'm afraid of another global economic collapse. I'm afraid of bringing offspring into this world of shit.

I'm not afraid that Kris Bryant will turn out to be not that great in the majors. Because I'm certain that he will and that for my last several years on this accursed rock I will never experience a day in which I fail to wear an article of clothing that says "Cubs" and "World Series Champions" on it.

the idea of old as shit Apex wearing a different Cubs World Series item every day makes me pretty happy

It'll be the same pear of sweatpants yanked up to my tits.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #396 on: February 27, 2015, 01:31:01 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on February 27, 2015, 01:29:00 PM

Even if Bryant ends up being Shane Andrews I'm not worried about the Cubs overall. Just talking about Bryant.

I think Soler has shown enough to make me comfortable in saying he's going to be a holy terror on this league for years. Castro and Rizzo are already very good.

Now that the Cubs are destination again and there's a deep enough pool of talent that we know of and even some players who we might not know enough about that could turn out to be very good - well I feel pretty damn good about Apex yankin up his cheese-stained sweats for years to come.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #397 on: February 27, 2015, 01:34:58 PM »

Four letters per cheek is gonna cramp your sweatpants style.

CHAM PCUB
WSCH AMPS <-- The "C" IS THE CUBS LOGO MAYBE
CUBS YAY!
CUBS YAAY
APLU VSKB

??

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #398 on: February 27, 2015, 01:35:30 PM »

It'll all  have LeBron James' number on the back though.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #399 on: February 27, 2015, 01:37:05 PM »
Quote from: ChuckD on February 27, 2015, 01:34:58 PM

Four letters per cheek is gonna cramp your sweatpants style.

CUBS YAY!

??

Winnar.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #400 on: February 27, 2015, 01:38:17 PM »
Quote from: Fork on February 27, 2015, 01:35:30 PM

23?
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #401 on: February 27, 2015, 01:39:07 PM »

If the Cubs sign LeBron... oh, man.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #402 on: February 27, 2015, 02:26:42 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on February 27, 2015, 01:39:07 PM

I'll give you this: he couldn't be worse than Jordan.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #403 on: February 27, 2015, 02:42:18 PM »
Quote from: Bort on February 27, 2015, 02:26:42 PM

You know, despite taking like 15 years off baseball, Jordan's OPS at AA was only 49 points lower than Albert Almora's.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #404 on: February 27, 2015, 02:49:08 PM »
Quote from: Eli on February 27, 2015, 02:42:18 PM
Quote from: Bort on February 27, 2015, 02:26:42 PM

You know, despite taking like 15 years off baseball, Jordan's OPS at AA was only 49 points lower than Albert Almora's.

Damn it, Eli.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck