News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Other Woman  ( 844 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Other Woman
« on: April 28, 2014, 12:39:35 PM »
Perhaps the ultimate chick flick, at least as to the genre of revenge on cheating spouse chick flicks.  Reminiscent of "9 to 5").  Husband cheats on his wife with 2 or more women, none of whom know that he is married, and when they find out they team up to teach him a lesson.  Yes, it does sound like a bad sitcom script.  In this case the wayward husband is the guy who plays the "Kingslayer".  In my opinion he is seriously miscast as a man who is irresistible to the likes of Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton.  (Mrs. CBStew suspected my willingness to see the movie was based on shots of Kate Upton running on the beach in a bikini.  Wow.  Can that woman act!)  At first the revenge takes the form of putting hair remover in his shampoo, using his toothbrush to clean the toilet and slipping a powerful laxative in his drinking water.  Those were funny scenes.  But then they take revenge on his bank account, his Maserati, etc. and the movie ends with some very unfunny physical violence that a committee of writers must have assured the director were going to be hilarious because the guy's silk suit gets shredded.  Save your money and download videos of Kate Upton running on the beach in a bikini.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Other Woman
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 12:49:27 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on April 28, 2014, 12:39:35 PM
Perhaps the ultimate chick flick, at least as to the genre of revenge on cheating spouse chick flicks.  Reminiscent of "9 to 5").  Husband cheats on his wife with 2 or more women, none of whom know that he is married, and when they find out they team up to teach him a lesson.  Yes, it does sound like a bad sitcom script.  In this case the wayward husband is the guy who plays the "Kingslayer".  In my opinion he is seriously miscast as a man who is irresistible to the likes of Cameron Diaz, Leslie Mann and Kate Upton.  (Mrs. CBStew suspected my willingness to see the movie was based on shots of Kate Upton running on the beach in a bikini.  Wow.  Can that woman act!)  At first the revenge takes the form of putting hair remover in his shampoo, using his toothbrush to clean the toilet and slipping a powerful laxative in his drinking water.  Those were funny scenes.  But then they take revenge on his bank account, his Maserati, etc. and the movie ends with some very unfunny physical violence that a committee of writers must have assured the director were going to be hilarious because the guy's silk suit gets shredded.  Save your money and download videos of Kate Upton running on the beach in a bikini.

Done.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Other Woman
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2014, 04:21:10 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on April 28, 2014, 12:39:35 PM

G-d bless you for throwing yourself on the grenade for the rest of us.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16