News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2014-2015: Apex's Mark Price Shirsey Returns!  ( 33,484 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
So if Carmelo goes to the rebuilding Knicks, and LeBron is already rebuilding in Cleveland, that means the Bulls are in line to get slaughtered by the West in the Finals, right?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 11, 2014, 12:15:37 PM
So if Carmelo goes to the rebuilding Knicks, and LeBron is already rebuilding in Cleveland, that means the Bulls are in line to get slaughtered by the West in the Finals, right?

Assuming they have enough to get by the Wizards, Pacers, Hawks and Nets.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club

Any team that has Lebron is not rebuilding.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Tony on July 11, 2014, 12:18:10 PM

Someone should tell LeBron.

QuoteI’m not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We’re not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I’m realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I’m going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn’t know they could go.

Yes that's probably humility they could totally win next year why must the Bulls remain in basketball hell
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: InternetApex on July 11, 2014, 12:11:57 PM

So my DECISION is this. I'll be following the Cavs, Heat, Rockets (expecting Bosh decision), Celtics (Brad Stevens coaches there) and fuck it, why not, the Knicks next season.

In my lifetime, I've called each of those teams my favorite. I don't really feel like picking one right now, although LeBron remains my favorite player (yay.) Maybe one of them will pick me. I don't know.

I need about four months to process this.

Keep your head up Apex, the Heat still have Spoelstra, the best coach in the NBA. And Shabazz Napier, who was lebron's favorite college player.
And Mcroberts and Danny Granger.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Sterling Archer on July 11, 2014, 12:21:18 PM
Quote from: Tony on July 11, 2014, 12:18:10 PM

Someone should tell LeBron.

QuoteI'm not promising a championship. I know how hard that is to deliver. We're not ready right now. No way. Of course, I want to win next year, but I'm realistic. It will be a long process, much longer than it was in 2010. My patience will get tested. I know that. I'm going into a situation with a young team and a new coach. I will be the old head. But I get a thrill out of bringing a group together and helping them reach a place they didn't know they could go.

Yes that's probably humility they could totally win next year why must the Bulls remain in basketball hell

He's learned from his not 1, not 2, not 3 mistake. If they end up trading Wiggins (who wasn't mentioned in his letter) for Love, well fuck. But I'm done making predictions for awhile. I just can't right now.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: BH on July 11, 2014, 12:29:29 PM

So my DECISION is this. I'll be following the Cavs, Heat, Rockets (expecting Bosh decision), Celtics (Brad Stevens coaches there) and fuck it, why not, the Knicks next season.

In my lifetime, I've called each of those teams my favorite. I don't really feel like picking one right now, although LeBron remains my favorite player (yay.) Maybe one of them will pick me. I don't know.

Keep your head up Apex, the Heat still have Spoelstra, the best coach in the NBA. And Shabazz Napier, who was lebron's favorite college player.

For real though, I think we're about to find out that Spo is a pretty damn great coach. 

It may take a couple years for them to have any talent on that team (what the hell are they going to do with all these cap space?) but I won't be surprised if Spoelstra turns out to actually be awesome. 
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenFoe on July 11, 2014, 12:34:03 PM

For real though, I think we're about to find out that Spo is a pretty damn great coach. 

It may take a couple years for them to have any talent on that team (what the hell are they going to do with all these cap space?) but I won't be surprised if Spoelstra turns out to actually be awesome. 

Most of the Heat fans on my Twitter are saying that if they had known four years ago that all of these things would transpire, they'd have taken it and laughed the entire time. As Cub fans, can you just imagine? Four years of World Series and two rings and then BOOM, they're the Cubs again forever. I'd take it and laugh the whole time.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club

You're allowed to just be a fan of the NBA and watch games with fun players in them. That's ok to do.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: InternetApex on July 11, 2014, 01:27:12 PM

Most of the Heat fans on my Twitter are saying that if they had known four years ago that all of these things would transpire, they'd have taken it and laughed the entire time. As Cub fans, can you just imagine? Four years of World Series and two rings and then BOOM, they're the Cubs again forever. I'd take it and laugh the whole time.

I don't know that I would. Who is telling me this is going to happen? How does he know? Are all of the sports fixed? What is the point of the sports then? Is he an angel? Why is he revealing this only to me? This is a terrible weight for me to bear. No one will believe me if I tell them, then when it happens they'll wonder how I knew. Maybe they see me as a threat. Maybe they fear my powers, when they aren't even my powers.

This is no laughing matter here.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: SKO on July 11, 2014, 02:37:16 PM

I don't know that I would. Who is telling me this is going to happen? How does he know? Are all of the sports fixed? What is the point of the sports then? Is he an angel? Why is he revealing this only to me? This is a terrible weight for me to bear. No one will believe me if I tell them, then when it happens they'll wonder how I knew. Maybe they see me as a threat. Maybe they fear my powers, when they aren't even my powers.

Ok, let's say all he's offering is Trout, Kershaw, Kluber, Miggy, Cano, Puig, Harper and Stasburg for four years. No strings attached. But they're all going to leave.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: InternetApex on July 11, 2014, 02:41:22 PM
Quote from: SKO on July 11, 2014, 02:37:16 PM

Ok, let's say all he's offering is Trout, Kershaw, Kluber, Miggy, Cano, Puig, Harper and Stasburg for four years. No strings attached. But they're all going to leave.

I'm going to need Giancarlo Stanton for Al's support.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Maybe I'm dumb here, but no thanks.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: PenFoe on July 11, 2014, 03:18:19 PM

Also they're interested in Hinrich again.

This truly sucks.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Slaky on July 11, 2014, 03:20:42 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on July 11, 2014, 03:18:19 PM

Also they're interested in Hinrich again.

This truly sucks.

I mean, if Rose could truly be healthy and great for a whole season, along with Noah, Gibson, Butler, a hopefully decent McDermott and an intriguing Mirotic, it's not a bad team at all, but...FUCK.