News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bearbonnais 2014: Emstink's Evil Plan Hatches In Earnest  ( 5,707 )

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bearbonnais 2014: Emstink's Evil Plan Hatches In Earnest (||)
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 10:56:18 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on July 24, 2014, 10:48:18 AM
Quote from: InternetApex on July 24, 2014, 10:35:23 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on July 24, 2014, 10:27:31 AM
I don't understand why "Hatches in Earnest" is gay. Or not gay.

Because it's inside Earnest, which is a dude's name. And if it's hatching it's likely some sort of egg, which would require male fertilization. If that's not gay, I don't know what the fuck even is anymore.

EDIT: I now realize that nobody spells it "Earnest" since around the turn of the century. It's always "Ernest" now. So it's a bit of a stretch (||). 

This feels like really abusing your own thing.

An egg doesn't hatch inside a person. It gets laid (or fertilized) and then hatches outside, or not at all.

You win. (||) redacted.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bearbonnais 2014: Emstink's Evil Plan Hatches In Earnest (||)
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 10:59:47 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on July 24, 2014, 10:56:18 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on July 24, 2014, 10:48:18 AM
Quote from: InternetApex on July 24, 2014, 10:35:23 AM
Quote from: PenFoe on July 24, 2014, 10:27:31 AM
I don't understand why "Hatches in Earnest" is gay. Or not gay.

Because it's inside Earnest, which is a dude's name. And if it's hatching it's likely some sort of egg, which would require male fertilization. If that's not gay, I don't know what the fuck even is anymore.

EDIT: I now realize that nobody spells it "Earnest" since around the turn of the century. It's always "Ernest" now. So it's a bit of a stretch (||). 

This feels like really abusing your own thing.

An egg doesn't hatch inside a person. It gets laid (or fertilized) and then hatches outside, or not at all.

You win. (||) redacted.

Okay, carry on with the Bears talk.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bearbonnais 2014: Emstink's Evil Plan Hatches In Earnest
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 11:12:15 AM »
Has anyone here ever actually gone to camp? Is it at all worth the hassle?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2014, 11:18:51 AM »
Quote from: SKO on July 24, 2014, 11:12:15 AM

I can think of no possible scenario in which it would be worth dealing with the drive, the heat, the meatballs and the stigma of watching athletes practice sports as an adult unless you were working. I realize you have a blog, but if you don't manage to monetize the work in some way, I'd seriously consider abandoning this idea.

Or if you did it because you wanted to add more value to your content in hopes of attracting readership that could eventually lead to something tangible, that might make it remotely ok.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2014, 11:30:41 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on July 24, 2014, 11:18:51 AM

I can think of no possible scenario in which it would be worth dealing with the drive, the heat, the meatballs and the stigma of watching athletes practice sports as an adult unless you were working. I realize you have a blog, but if you don't manage to monetize the work in some way, I'd seriously consider abandoning this idea.

Or if you did it because you wanted to add more value to your content in hopes of attracting readership that could eventually lead to something tangible, that might make it remotely ok.

I can't speak for Boubonnais, but I went to Flagstaff one year for the Cardinals camp. Other than the main attraction of getting out of the Phoenix heat, it was moderately cool to see.  I went for a scrimmage, so it wasn't just watching guys doing drills.

I couldn't imagine going frequently, but once was okay.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2014, 11:45:14 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on July 24, 2014, 11:30:41 AM

I can't speak for Boubonnais, but I went to Flagstaff one year for the Cardinals camp. Other than the main attraction of getting out of the Phoenix heat, it was moderately cool to see.  I went for a scrimmage, so it wasn't just watching guys doing drills.

It's probably cool for a kid. SKO do you have a kid? Maybe you can steal someone else's kid

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2014, 11:47:34 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 24, 2014, 11:45:14 AM

It's probably cool for a kid. SKO do you have a kid? Maybe you can steal someone else's kid

So that's a no! Thank you, Only Site.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2014, 12:00:20 PM »

Well, SKO is going to be the father to all his nieces/nephews, so I'm sure he can scrounge one up

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2014, 12:38:24 PM »
Quote from: SKO on July 24, 2014, 11:47:34 AM

I went to Browns training camp once while visiting family in Cleveland. The football players were big and mean looking and they were running around and catching passes and tackling and I was 7 and it was awesome.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2014, 01:05:19 PM »
Quote from: Tony on July 24, 2014, 12:38:24 PM

I went to Browns training camp once while visiting family in Cleveland. The football players were big and mean looking and they were running around and catching passes and tackling and I was 7 and it was awesome.

I used to go to the same titty bar as half the Giants.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #25 on: July 24, 2014, 01:30:58 PM »
Quote from: Fork on July 24, 2014, 01:05:19 PM

Were they impressed with your breasts?

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2014, 01:33:11 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on July 24, 2014, 01:30:58 PM

How quickly did your boner recover after premature ejaculation compared to Jeff Hostetler?
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #27 on: July 24, 2014, 01:35:00 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 24, 2014, 01:33:11 PM

How quickly did your boner recover after premature ejaculation compared to Jeff Hostetler?

Wind pants, duder.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2014, 02:36:13 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on July 24, 2014, 01:35:00 PM

Wind pants, duder.

I was busy trying to elbow Jumbo Elliott away from the buffet.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2014, 02:59:15 PM »
Quote from: Fork on July 24, 2014, 02:36:13 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on July 24, 2014, 01:35:00 PM

Wind pants, duder.

I was busy trying to elbow Jumbo Elliott away from the buffet.