News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bears 2015 Draft Discussion  ( 56,705 )

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bears 2015 Draft Discussion
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2014, 09:30:30 AM »
Pretty sure Will Furrer was drafted in 1992.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2014, 09:33:36 AM »
Quote from: PANK! on September 23, 2014, 09:30:30 AM
Pretty sure Will Furrer was drafted in 1992.

Ha. I don't think that was who I was thinking of when I made that PANK, but I don't have a better explanation.

Either way Kyle Fuller is the balls.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2014, 09:35:48 AM »
One benefit to Marshall's quiet game was his relative silence afterward. I don't want that to become a trend and they need him bad against the Pack but I'm almost glad Ola got that penalty so we could all get a nice break from B-Marsh for the time being.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2014, 09:46:08 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on September 23, 2014, 09:35:48 AM
One benefit to Marshall's quiet game was his relative silence afterward. I don't want that to become a trend and they need him bad against the Pack but I'm almost glad Ola got that penalty so we could all get a nice break from B-Marsh for the time being.

Pretty sure since he came to Chicago Brandon leads the league in "OH GOD OH GOD HE'S HURT OH GOD HE'S DEAD oh he's coming back in" injuries.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2014, 09:50:51 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 23, 2014, 09:46:08 AM

Pretty sure since he came to Chicago Brandon leads the league in "OH GOD OH GOD HE'S HURT OH GOD HE'S DEAD oh he's coming back in" injuries.

Between he and LeBron, I've died a thousand deaths only to ascend into bonertime heaven repeatedly.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2014, 10:10:49 AM »
Quote from: InternetApex on September 23, 2014, 09:50:51 AM

Between he and LeBron, I've died a thousand deaths only to ascend into bonertime heaven repeatedly.

I enjoyed Alshon asking reporters for his stats after they cited the Antonio Allen quote about him being lazy to him in the locker room. Rare to see him show any kind of attitude.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2014, 10:22:00 AM »
Quote from: SKO on September 23, 2014, 10:10:49 AM

I enjoyed Alshon asking reporters for his stats after they cited the Antonio Allen quote about him being lazy to him in the locker room. Rare to see him show any kind of attitude.

Because he's too busy eating.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2014, 10:33:56 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on September 23, 2014, 10:22:00 AM
Quote from: SKO on September 23, 2014, 10:10:49 AM

Because he's too busy eating.

He's the fattest wide receiver to gain 1630 in his last 19 games.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2014, 02:56:55 PM »
Why did Kaepernick get flagged for dropping the N-word?  It might be, at least in part, because Lamarr Houston was trolling him:

Quote"He was just saying inappropriate language," Houston told the Tribune on Monday night at MetLife Stadium. He said Kaepernick cursed at him, including using the N-word.

Asked if he was insulted, Houston said it's more a "cultural thing." Houston reiterated that he incensed Kaepernick on the play by saying "nice pass" at the end of a Kyle Fuller interception.

Dude throws a pick, Lamarr tells him nice pass.  That's awesome.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2014, 03:17:05 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on September 23, 2014, 02:56:55 PM
Why did Kaepernick get flagged for dropping the N-word?  It might be, at least in part, because Lamarr Houston was trolling him:

Quote"He was just saying inappropriate language," Houston told the Tribune on Monday night at MetLife Stadium. He said Kaepernick cursed at him, including using the N-word.

Asked if he was insulted, Houston said it's more a "cultural thing." Houston reiterated that he incensed Kaepernick on the play by saying "nice pass" at the end of a Kyle Fuller interception.

Dude throws a pick, Lamarr tells him nice pass.  That's awesome.

That's almost exactly how I assumed that conversation went without hearing it.

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #100 on: September 28, 2014, 01:29:34 PM »
Of course these assholes would end up 3" short of a TD to end the half.

Epic gutless fail.

Might as well try the onside kick again to start the second half.  This defense isn't stopping GB at all.
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

CubFaninHydePark

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #101 on: September 28, 2014, 02:02:04 PM »
Jay Cutler: human dumpster fire.

And just in case you were wondering what a real franchise QB looks like, we're getting one of our two yearly reminders.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #102 on: September 28, 2014, 02:07:46 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on September 28, 2014, 02:02:04 PM

Fuck you you fucking mongrel troll.

CubFaninHydePark

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #103 on: September 28, 2014, 02:12:45 PM »
Quote from: SKO on September 28, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

The only joke is the one on anyone who believes a guy who can't even go three games without throwing a god-fucking-awful pick is going to lead the Bears to anything other than 8 wins and shitty draft picks.

And right on cue, another pick  It'll be hilarious when Cutler has double-digit picks yet again (the only season he hasn't as a Bear is when he only started 10 games), and Rodgers doesn't.  The only question is whether Cutler gets to 20 this season or hurt before he can.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2014, 02:21:42 PM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on September 28, 2014, 02:12:45 PM
Quote from: SKO on September 28, 2014, 02:07:46 PM

The only joke is the one on anyone who believes a guy who can't even go three games without throwing a god-fucking-awful pick is going to lead the Bears to anything other than 8 wins and shitty draft picks.

And right on cue, another pick  It'll be hilarious when Cutler has double-digit picks yet again (the only season he hasn't as a Bear is when he only started 10 games), and Rodgers doesn't.  The only question is whether Cutler gets to 20 this season or hurt before he can.

We haven't heard from you in a while. I figured you had killed yourself.