News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Nightcrawler  ( 739 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Nightcrawler
« on: November 03, 2014, 05:45:03 PM »
This is my second try at writing a review of this movie.  I erased the first try because it was so full of clichés that it was embarrassing.  I should let it go with "go see this movie".  The "nightcrawler" in this movie is a creepy outcast who drives around downtown LA at night video taping accidents, shootings, stabbings and fires.  He then sells the videos to a local TV station.  As the movie goes on he gets more selective and the station raises its expectations.  You can guess where the story goes.. Jake Gyllenhaal is outstandingly creepy as the protagonist.  We wanted to see "Fury" but because of traffic that movie had started so we settled for this as our second choice.  I was not sorry at all.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)