News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Ryan Pace Era... BEGINS!!!  ( 33,055 )

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Ryan Pace Era... BEGINS!!!
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2015, 12:35:21 PM »
Quote from: Median Desipio Chucklehead on November 30, 2015, 12:27:20 PM
Quote from: SKO on November 30, 2015, 11:40:31 AM
Did anyone else enjoy watching Osweiler outplay Tom Brady yesterday?

I thought we weren't using this for things that are actually enjoyable.

I'm just paraphrasing this dipshit:

Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on November 22, 2015, 03:02:30 PM
Did anyone else enjoy watching Osweiler outplay Cutler today?

Don't let the last 2 weeks fool you, this team is still a giant, mostly talent-free, dumpster fire.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #211 on: December 06, 2015, 03:10:47 PM »
Idiot kickers strike again.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #212 on: December 06, 2015, 06:37:14 PM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on December 06, 2015, 03:10:47 PM

Fucking ISIS.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

CubFaninHydePark

• President The Bull Moose Fan Club
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2015, 11:59:33 PM »

I'm more willing to give Gould a pass given his lengthy history, at least relative to a defense that let Blaine fucking Gabbert scramble untouched for a 44 yard TD.  The only upside to that play was listening to Joniak fail at describing what happened.

I'm even more willing to give Gould a pass than Cutler, who couldn't do anything remotely useful against the worst pass defense in the league and who handed it a pick-six.

Think the Broncos would take Jay back for Osweiler?
Those Cardinals aren't red, they're yellow.  Like the Spanish!

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #214 on: December 08, 2015, 09:37:00 AM »
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 07, 2015, 11:59:33 PM

I'm more willing to give Gould a pass given his lengthy history, at least relative to a defense that let Blaine fucking Gabbert scramble untouched for a 44 yard TD.  The only upside to that play was listening to Joniak fail at describing what happened.

I'm even more willing to give Gould a pass than Cutler, who couldn't do anything remotely useful against the worst pass defense in the league and who handed it a pick-six.

So you're mad at everyone except for the one guy who would have won the game had he simply done his job one time on an easy play given his preferences and ability. Got it. Great. Love our little talks.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #215 on: December 08, 2015, 11:32:01 AM »
Quote from: Sterling Archer on December 08, 2015, 09:37:00 AM
Quote from: CubFaninHydePark on December 07, 2015, 11:59:33 PM

So you're mad at everyone except for the one guy who would have won the game had he simply done his job one time on an easy play given his preferences and ability. Got it. Great. Love our little talks.
CFIHP deserved that.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #216 on: November 13, 2017, 09:48:53 AM »
If John Fox is allowed to spend more than 17 seconds with Mitch Trubisky ever again, the Ryan Pace era needs to end.

I don't know if Mitch is going to pan out or not, but he's not being helped by the Fox regime.  If Pace allows Fox to continue to drive the new Ferrari recklessly, that ends up being Pace's fault.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #217 on: November 13, 2017, 11:03:20 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 13, 2017, 09:48:53 AM
If John Fox is allowed to spend more than 17 seconds with Mitch Trubisky ever again, the Ryan Pace era needs to end.

I don't know if Mitch is going to pan out or not, but he's not being helped by the Fox regime.  If Pace allows Fox to continue to drive the new Ferrari recklessly, that ends up being Pace's fault.

remember when you said he was football theo because he cut some guys to make cap room he then used on nothing useful
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #218 on: November 13, 2017, 11:04:44 AM »
*trades Brandon Marshall and Martellus Bennett for nothing and both have pro-bowl caliber seasons in their new cities as the Bears suffer for years from a lack of playmakers on offense*

Chuck: this guy  is smart.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #219 on: November 13, 2017, 11:09:33 AM »

Can we just stipulate that the Bears will be no better than the Browns for time immemorial, so that way if anything good happens it will be a pleasant surprise?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #220 on: November 13, 2017, 11:34:31 AM »
Quote from: SKO on November 13, 2017, 11:04:44 AM
*trades Brandon Marshall and Martellus Bennett for nothing and both have pro-bowl caliber seasons in their new cities as the Bears suffer for years from a lack of playmakers on offense*

Chuck: this guy  is smart.

Yeah, no.  http://desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=8809.msg293272#msg293272

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #221 on: November 13, 2017, 12:01:11 PM »
While the Paul DePodesta era isn't going so well in Cleveland, the Bears could do worse than drafting Theo Epstein in 2021 (or Jed Hoyer in 2018) to replace Ted Phillips as President of the Bears.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #222 on: November 13, 2017, 12:10:56 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on November 13, 2017, 11:34:31 AM
Quote from: SKO on November 13, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

Chuck: this guy  is smart.

Yeah, no.  http://desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=8809.msg293272#msg293272

Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on September 21, 2015, 04:40:08 PM

I don't think I've said that Pace is going Full Theo (maybe I have), rather that I've hoped he would. The non-release of Cutler was very disappointing because it suggested he was going Full Kenny Williams.

so...to be clear your rebuttal of me mocking you by saying you thought Pace was the new Epstein was to direct me to a place where you said you "maybe" said that. Okay then.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #223 on: November 13, 2017, 12:30:41 PM »

Brownie

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #224 on: November 13, 2017, 12:51:24 PM »
Could there be two Chucks any less similar than Internet Chuck and Chuck Berry?