News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Draft Day  ( 1,802 )

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Draft Day
« on: April 16, 2015, 11:30:17 AM »
Quote from: SKO in Jack Pish, Bollocks Recruit Thread
Field of Dreams does not suck. Y'all can go straight to hell.

But let me tell you about Draft Day....

So, it turns out the Draft Day doesn't have its own thread, which is a fucking crime considering how much SBox love it got prior to coming out.

Cinemax had a free preview on DirecTV this weekend and while I was looking for some stuff to DVR, wouldn't you know it, there was Draft Day.  My elation was immediate and probably can't be overstated.

Watched the first part of it Monday night, while putting up an effortless 6 miles on the treadmill because I was so engrossed in the sheer absurdity of every minute. 

Originally I planned to watch the rest of it Tuesday night, figuring there were another 5 miles left in it, but I couldn't wait and watched the rest of it Monday night. 

I don't want to ruin it, because everyone needs to see this movie.  But, if you want to talk about this movie, I'm ready to talk about this movie. 
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Draft Day
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2015, 11:34:57 AM »
I swaw this movie.  Kevin Costner was watchable.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2015, 12:13:59 PM »
I thought it was a boring excuse to shove a bunch of NFL logos and real life team facility shots down our throats. A scene with Jennifer Garner getting absolutely plowed over the side of the desk by Costner, tits bouncing while she bites her lip and frantically rubs her clitoris until weeping gently after an earth-shattering orgasm would have salvaged it for me. If that's on the DVD director's cut, let me know. Otherwise, don't bother with this.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2015, 02:07:45 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on April 16, 2015, 12:13:59 PM
I thought it was a boring excuse to shove a bunch of NFL logos and real life team facility shots down our throats. A scene with Jennifer Garner getting absolutely plowed over the side of the desk by Costner, tits bouncing while she bites her lip and frantically rubs her clitoris until weeping gently after an earth-shattering orgasm would have salvaged it for me. If that's on the DVD director's cut, let me know. Otherwise, don't bother with this.

I just watched this movie in my head. Like 10 times.