News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Yeti's Premium Used Electronics Megastore Emporium  ( 3,347 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Yeti's Premium Used Electronics Megastore Emporium
« on: April 19, 2011, 01:43:02 PM »
Gather 'round ladies and gents. Have I got a deal for you today! We're going old school with this one! A lightly used Motorola MPX220:

This was the world's first Quadband Windows Mobile smartphone. A pure classic. Let me tell you, this phone served me well for so long, I can't think of anything else to do but pass this glorious thing along.

Built in 1.3 MegaPixel camera WITH A FLASH
Upgradable storage with a MiniSD slot
FLIP PHONE

I'm thinking this great deal will only set you back $100.00. What do you say?

Cannot be linked to an IED :(
I do not have a charger and charging has proved to be very difficult.
Videos are taken as 3gp and not easy to upload to facebook.
All deals are final

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Yeti's Premium Used Electronics Megastore Emporium
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2011, 09:36:00 PM »
It took two minutes for those images to load for me, and if it weren't for the distraction of the younger cat grooming his fuzzy little scrotum, I'd be aggravated.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2011, 10:11:09 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 20, 2011, 09:36:00 PM
It took two minutes for those images to load for me, and if it weren't for the distraction of the younger cat grooming his fuzzy little scrotum, I'd be aggravated.

Well, get the tabby cat who's running the internet wheel some Purina instead of Meow Mix

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 10:23:32 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 20, 2011, 10:11:09 PM

Well, get the tabby cat who's running the internet wheel some Purina instead of Meow Mix

I've opted for blocking imgur.com entirely instead.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2011, 11:13:02 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 20, 2011, 10:23:32 PM
Quote from: Yeti on April 20, 2011, 10:11:09 PM

I've opted for blocking imgur.com entirely instead.

Well, that's fair. I will say that when I uploaded them to imgur, I didn't mess around with sizing and upon making the img tags on here, they were about 3 screens wide before I manually resized them. So, the images are large.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2013, 06:46:16 PM »
2.75 year old 58" Samsung plasma TV. Slight crack in the bottom left that does noy prevent it from turning on, though no video is displayed. HOWEVA, the audio works! I'll entertain any offer.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2013, 07:10:02 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on January 06, 2013, 06:46:16 PM
2.75 year old 58" Samsung plasma TV. Slight crack in the bottom left that does noy prevent it from turning on, though no video is displayed. HOWEVA, the audio works! I'll entertain any offer.

You might want to check the model number just in case.

[Edit.--Well, in case you might want to rue the situation further.]

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 10:47:27 PM »
Bump.

Quote from: SKO on December 16, 2015, 02:35:02 PM
INTREPID READER YETI, TWO WEEKS FROM NOW:
Anyone want to buy a used, slightly dented standing desk?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 11:26:31 PM »
I really liked that phone.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2015, 05:47:40 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on December 16, 2015, 11:26:31 PM
I really liked that phone.

No, you thought you really liked that phone. Just like I really thought I liked dial-up internet.
M'lady.