News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: True Detective  ( 18,123 )

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: True Detective
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2015, 12:09:37 PM »
Did I mishear the last line of last night's episode or did Riggins dramatically exclaim "These contracts have signatures ALL OVER THEM!!" Uh, isn't that kind of the point of a contract?

Is it possible this season is just a troll job by Pizzolatto and he'll reveal in post-season interviews that he just wanted to see if people would actually watch a full season of intentional awfulness?

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: True Detective
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2015, 01:00:07 PM »
Quote from: R-V on July 27, 2015, 12:09:37 PM
Did I mishear the last line of last night's episode or did Riggins dramatically exclaim "These contracts have signatures ALL OVER THEM!!" Uh, isn't that kind of the point of a contract?

Is it possible this season is just a troll job by Pizzolatto and he'll reveal in post-season interviews that he just wanted to see if people would actually watch a full season of intentional awfulness?

My favorite part was how Riggins completely ignored the revelation where Bennezerides said "I think I just killed a guy."