News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Poll

If so, which actor/actress is closest to getting his/her Oscar revoked?

Robin Williams
Whoopi Goldberg
Angelina Jolie
Mira Sorvino
Cuba Gooding Jr.

Author Topic: Can they take an Oscar back?  ( 12,136 )

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: Can they take an Oscar back?
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2010, 12:44:26 PM »
Maybe she'll get a gig on a TV show where she is stranded on a mysterious island, yet manages not to lose any weight. 
M'lady.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2010, 12:51:01 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on March 15, 2010, 12:44:26 PM
Maybe she'll get a gig on a TV show where she is stranded on a mysterious island, yet manages not to lose any weight. 

And for some unknown reason the other people who are stranded with her disappear one by one.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2010, 12:54:00 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on March 15, 2010, 12:51:01 PM

And for some unknown reason the other people who are stranded with her disappear one by one. 3 at a time.

Truth'd.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2010, 01:07:36 PM »
Quote from: BH on March 15, 2010, 12:54:00 PM
Quote from: CBStew on March 15, 2010, 12:51:01 PM

And for some unknown reason the other people who are stranded with her disappear one by one. 3 at a time.

Truth'd.

Keep your Loststatfaggery in its own thread, bonar.

MODS!!1
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.