News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Michael Scott  ( 3,317 )

MAD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Michael Scott
« on: November 16, 2009, 06:14:31 AM »
No, not the fictional Office Manager--although the Chicago School Board President did apparently have his own company...NOT called "the Michael Scott Paper Company, though it may earn scrutiny in the coming days

I just wanted to get this out there before BananaHands accuses me of throwing him off of the Merchandise Mart el trracks.  I was home all night, PAL.

Seriously, though.  WTF?  

The guy he replaced, of course, is Arne Duncan.  

Just sayin'.

(Does Mike C. read the Dead Pool?)
I think he's more of the appendix of Desipio.  Yeah, it's here and you're vaguely aware of it, but only if reminded.  The only time anyone notices it is when it ruptures (on Weebs in the video game thread).  Beyond that, though, it's basically useless and offers no redeeming value.
Eli G. (6-22-10)

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Michael Scott
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 07:23:47 AM »
Quote from: MAD on November 16, 2009, 06:14:31 AM
No, not the fictional Office Manager--although the Chicago School Board President did apparently have his own company...NOT called "the Michael Scott Paper Company, though it may earn scrutiny in the coming days

I just wanted to get this out there before BananaHands accuses me of throwing him off of the Merchandise Mart el trracks.  I was home all night, PAL.

Seriously, though.  WTF?  

The guy he replaced, of course, is Arne Duncan.  

Just sayin'.

(Does Mike C. read the Dead Pool?)

Headline from the link:

QuoteCrews recover body, reportedly head of Board of Ed

Does this confirm the rumors that decapitation is the signature move of the Obama Hit Squad?

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 08:33:52 AM »
QuoteThis past summer, his real estate dealings became the subject of controversy when conflict-of-interest questions were raised about a site he owned near a park that was to be transformed if Chicago had won its Olympic bid. Scott was a member of the 2016 Olympic committee.

An aide to teachers' union president Marilyn Stewart tells Newsradio 780 this morning that Stewart had just met with Scott on Saturday to talk up some issues coming up at this Wednesday's scheduled school board meeting. She says she's shocked over the news of his apparent death.

I'm calling it union thugs, in conspiracy with TDubbs.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

Gil Gunderson

• I do justice-y things.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 11:46:00 AM »
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on November 16, 2009, 08:33:52 AM
QuoteThis past summer, his real estate dealings became the subject of controversy when conflict-of-interest questions were raised about a site he owned near a park that was to be transformed if Chicago had won its Olympic bid. Scott was a member of the 2016 Olympic committee.

An aide to teachers' union president Marilyn Stewart tells Newsradio 780 this morning that Stewart had just met with Scott on Saturday to talk up some issues coming up at this Wednesday's scheduled school board meeting. She says she's shocked over the news of his apparent death.

Stew and I masterminded it.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 12:26:16 PM »
Quote from: Gil Gunderson on November 16, 2009, 11:46:00 AM
Quote from: Dr. Nguyen Van Falk on November 16, 2009, 08:33:52 AM

Stew and I masterminded it.

I do declare.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?