News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2017 Postseason (That Means All Teams Besides the Cubs if You’re An Optoat)  ( 8,992 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: D. Doluntap on November 02, 2017, 01:22:30 PM
Justin Upton staying with the Angels.

And holy shit Pujols had an awful year.

MODS!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

D. Doluntap

• Fukakke Fan Club
Shit my bad.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on November 02, 2017, 04:29:20 PM
Quote from: SKO on November 02, 2017, 03:41:29 PM
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on November 02, 2017, 03:29:39 PM
Quote from: SKO on November 02, 2017, 02:21:02 PM
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on November 02, 2017, 02:14:59 PM
Quote from: D. Doluntap on November 02, 2017, 01:22:30 PM
Justin Upton staying with the Angels.

And holy shit Pujols had an awful year.

He had a 3.6 WAR in his first year away from the St. Louis genetics lab, and that was his best season in the AL.

I mean without accusing the man of using steroids in STL he also turned 31 when he signed that contract and sluggers tend to decline right around that point anyway.

HGH. It was as prevalent as St. Paul Sandwiches in Saint Loo.

You root for a team that employed Sammy Sosa, Glenallen Hill, and Gary Matthews Jr, among others. Lobbing steroid insults at other fanbases is dumb. Everyone did it. The Cardinals just had better players to pump them with. Pujols has sucked since he left STL because he got old right at the same time that fastball velocities ticked up and strike zones widened. Roids have little if anything to do with it even if he was on them. Testing was implemented before 2011 anyway.

HGH testing wasn't implemented until he left STL.

You forgot Kerry Wood, Mark Prior, Kyle Farnsworth...

YOU FUCKING TAKE THAT BACK.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.