News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Pollyellon banned me  ( 370,080 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Pollyellon banned me
« Reply #2265 on: November 16, 2017, 10:18:51 PM »
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2266 on: November 17, 2017, 08:15:23 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on November 16, 2017, 03:48:42 PM
Quote from: Bort on November 16, 2017, 12:28:33 PM
Quote from: Canadouche on November 16, 2017, 09:45:05 AM
Reddit tells me that Yellon has penned a compelling case for why the Cubs should extend Rizzo now, rather than after the 2021 season, seeing as how they have control over him until then.

Reddit says a lot of things.

The word "compelling" may have been used in a hyperbolic fashion. I think Reddit shares most peoples' opinions about Al's viewpoint.

I will say, it's compelling to see how someone with such dumb ideas (The Cubs have Rizzo locked up for cheap, so let's break the bank for him) has so many people that agree.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2267 on: November 17, 2017, 09:53:26 AM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on November 17, 2017, 08:15:23 AM
Reddit tells me that Yellon has penned a compelling case for why the Cubs should extend Rizzo now, rather than after the 2021 season, seeing as how they have control over him until then.

The word "compelling" may have been used in a hyperbolic fashion. I think Reddit shares most peoples' opinions about Al's viewpoint.

I will say, it's compelling to see how someone with such dumb ideas (The Cubs have Rizzo locked up for cheap, so let's break the bank for him) has so many people that agree.

Well, you live in the country that elected Trump. Nothing is surprising anymore.
M'lady.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2268 on: November 17, 2017, 10:10:42 AM »
Quote from: Canadouche on November 17, 2017, 09:53:26 AM

Well, you live in the country that elected Trump. Nothing is surprising anymore.
We also live in a country that didn't elect Hillary.
We're brilliant!
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2269 on: November 17, 2017, 11:45:43 AM »
Quote from: flannj on November 17, 2017, 10:10:42 AM

We're brilliant!
This thread took an interesting turn.  Anyone want to comment about Franken?
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2270 on: November 17, 2017, 12:04:17 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on November 17, 2017, 11:45:43 AM

We're brilliant!

There's a difference between doing something gross and distasteful, and committing sexual assault. The photograph, at least, I think is actually just gross and distasteful as it doesn't look like he's actually touching her. But I kind of feel like, as a male, putting forth any kind of comment that even resembles an excuse or a defense is a mistake right now -- women are very justified in their outrage and actions, so... let's just see how this plays out.
M'lady.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2271 on: November 17, 2017, 12:55:36 PM »
Quote from: Canadouche on November 17, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

We're brilliant!

There's a difference between doing something gross and distasteful, and committing sexual assault. The photograph, at least, I think is actually just gross and distasteful as it doesn't look like he's actually touching her. But I kind of feel like, as a male, putting forth any kind of comment that even resembles an excuse or a defense is a mistake right now -- women are very justified in their outrage and actions, so... let's just see how this plays out.

Everyone is focusing on the picture and ignoring the part of her account where she described him forcefully kissing her without consent. He should go. All of em should, from the oval office on down. Sharpen the guillotines and let's get to it.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2272 on: November 17, 2017, 01:25:55 PM »
Quote from: SKO on November 17, 2017, 12:55:36 PM

We're brilliant!

Everyone is focusing on the picture and ignoring the part of her account where she described him forcefully kissing her without consent. He should go. All of em should, from the oval office on down. Sharpen the guillotines and let's get to it.

This one is going to get uglier, based on what I'm reading in various accounts. If she's revising history to perform character assassination on Franken (She's a Trumper who's friends with Stone and Hannity), there better be room in an extra hot part of Hell for her.

If she's telling the truth, then Franken gets in the room in Hell that will be most crowded.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2273 on: November 17, 2017, 01:33:51 PM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on November 17, 2017, 01:25:55 PM

We're brilliant!

This one is going to get uglier, based on what I'm reading in various accounts. If she's revising history to perform character assassination on Franken (She's a Trumper who's friends with Stone and Hannity), there better be room in an extra hot part of Hell for her.

If she's telling the truth, then Franken gets in the room in Hell that will be most crowded.

I think it depends on if more people come forward and accuse Franken of misbehaviour. From what I read, he apologized, she accepted it, and he's taking accountability in the senate. A few months ago, I think some people were portraying him as a presidential hopeful, and that's obviously out the window now, but I don't think he's going to have to resign unless he's done something worse, or something similar repeatedly.
M'lady.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2274 on: November 17, 2017, 02:27:22 PM »

We're brilliant!

She's saying she accepts his apology and that she did not want him to resign and that the state of Minnesota should decide that. So if it's an attempt at political takedown, it's...kind of a bad one.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2275 on: November 17, 2017, 03:16:15 PM »
Quote from: SKO on November 17, 2017, 02:27:22 PM

We're brilliant!

She's saying she accepts his apology and that she did not want him to resign and that the state of Minnesota should decide that. So if it's an attempt at political takedown, it's...kind of a bad one.

Not to mention, if he's trying to molest her through that vest, he's the worst molester ever.
TIME TO POST!

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2276 on: November 17, 2017, 09:39:53 PM »

We're brilliant!

but mostly stupid. because of the trump thing.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2277 on: November 18, 2017, 12:04:09 AM »
Quote from: Eli on November 17, 2017, 09:39:53 PM

We're brilliant!

but mostly stupid. because of the trump thing.

Saying Hillary is as bad as Trump is like saying if you're going to get stabbed, you might as well be shot in the face.
M'lady.