News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Independence Day (Take Two)  ( 1,654 )

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Independence Day (Take Two)
« on: June 27, 2016, 11:09:48 PM »
Do not go to see this movie.  It is high on my list of the worst movies ever made.  The original movie starred Will Smith.  He wasn't in this turkey.  I think that after they showed him the script they couldn't offer him enough money to be associated with this drek.  Robert Loggia repeated his role from the first movie.  He died shortly after appearing in this move.  I wonder if there is any connection?  I don't miss the money that I spent on the tickets, but I sure wish that I had those two hours back.  Was it only two hours?  It felt like I wasted the entire weekend.  I hope that this message reached you in time.
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Independence Day (Take Two)
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 10:23:35 AM »
Quote from: CBStew on June 27, 2016, 11:09:48 PM
Do not go to see this movie.  It is high on my list of the worst movies ever made.  The original movie starred Will Smith.  He wasn't in this turkey.  I think that after they showed him the script they couldn't offer him enough money to be associated with this drek.  Robert Loggia repeated his role from the first movie.  He died shortly after appearing in this move.  I wonder if there is any connection?  I don't miss the money that I spent on the tickets, but I sure wish that I had those two hours back.  Was it only two hours?  It felt like I wasted the entire weekend.  I hope that this message reached you in time.

Anyone who pays to see this movie gets exactly what they deserve.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 10:30:19 AM »
Quote from: PenFoe on June 28, 2016, 10:23:35 AM

I agree. I'll reserve my "probably bad movie money" for The Purge, which my wife and I kind of enjoy.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2016, 04:25:03 PM »

This has become my philosophy for about 90% of pop culture at this point.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2016, 04:39:50 PM »
Quote from: Bort on June 28, 2016, 04:25:03 PM

This has become my philosophy for about 90% of pop culture at this point.

I really was dumb enough to think that maybe the 90s would be the one decade spared the "nostalgia for things that were actually shitty" treatment because I thought we all agreed they were just shitty. But alas.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015