News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Cubs 2017 Let's Win Two!  ( 37,870 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Cubs 2017 Let's Win Two!
« Reply #360 on: September 23, 2017, 02:11:54 AM »
The Marlins' new ownership looks like a trainwreck in the making. They think stats are scary, want to build a team the old-fashioned way, and will slash payroll to the bone in order to pay back Derek Jeter's relatively paltry investment as soon as possible, because reasons. Now they've already said they're going to fire Andre Dawson, for reasons. I'm sure Theo can find a desk for him to never sit at in the new triangle building. Bring back the Hawk.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

thehawk

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #361 on: September 24, 2017, 04:32:13 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on September 23, 2017, 02:11:54 AM
The Marlins' new ownership looks like a trainwreck in the making. They think stats are scary, want to build a team the old-fashioned way, and will slash payroll to the bone in order to pay back Derek Jeter's relatively paltry investment as soon as possible, because reasons. Now they've already said they're going to fire Andre Dawson, for reasons. I'm sure Theo can find a desk for him to never sit at in the new triangle building. Bring back the Hawk.

Andre Dawson paid his $1,000 fine for the Joe West incident with style. Dawson wrote ``Donation for the blind`` in the memo section of his personal check.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #362 on: September 24, 2017, 10:09:16 PM »
Quote from: thehawk on September 24, 2017, 04:32:13 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on September 23, 2017, 02:11:54 AM

TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16