News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Brennaman Family Suicide Watch  ( 1,083 )

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Brennaman Family Suicide Watch
« on: August 14, 2017, 10:11:57 PM »
Boys, the National Suicide Hotline is 1-800-273-8255.

I think what makes Joey Votto so annoying is how damn good he is. Good thing the rest of his team is dogshit.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Brennaman Family Suicide Watch
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 11:34:50 AM »
damn, I was hoping this was a viewing party.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 03:19:14 PM »
HAHAHAHA!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 12:19:36 PM »
Anybody listen to the feed last night? It must have been glorious, especially when Rizzo went out to play third.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 12:53:36 PM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on August 23, 2017, 12:19:36 PM
Anybody listen to the feed last night? It must have been glorious, especially when Rizzo went out to play third.

There was a "this has got to stop" thrown out in frustration as the Cubs piled on in the 8th. I didn't listen but I'm told Brennaman was very butthurt about Joe "showing up" the Reds by playing Rizzo at third.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 01:42:32 PM »
Quote from: SKO on August 23, 2017, 12:53:36 PM
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on August 23, 2017, 12:19:36 PM

There was a "this has got to stop" thrown out in frustration as the Cubs piled on in the 8th. I didn't listen but I'm told Brennaman was very butthurt about Joe "showing up" the Reds by playing Rizzo at third.

Which was necessitated by the Reds knocking Bryant out of the game with a pitch either deliberately or because they're so fucking awful.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 07:22:38 PM »
Ahem.