News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck the fucking Dodgers, who can fuck off.  ( 1,332 )

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Fuck the fucking Dodgers, who can fuck off.
« on: May 14, 2018, 06:56:23 AM »
I know a couple of you are fucking hot for the Dodgers, but I enjoyed the piss out of their getting swept in a four-game series by the Reds.  The fucking Reds!  Ha ha!  Fuck the Dodgers.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck the fucking Dodgers, who can fuck off.
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2018, 08:15:34 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on May 14, 2018, 06:56:23 AM
I know a couple of you are fucking hot for the Dodgers, but I enjoyed the piss out of their getting swept in a four-game series by the Reds.  The fucking Reds!  Ha ha!  Fuck the Dodgers.

To go from "is this the greatest team of all time?" articles last august, to that awful September skid they had, to blowing the WS (never forget Clayton Kershaw had a 4-0 and then a 7-4 lead in Game 5 and blew both), and now this hellish start filled with terrible injuries after is really something. They are basically living the nightmare we've all had of what might have happened if the Cubs had lost Game 7 in Cleveland
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 09:42:21 AM »
Quote from: SKO on May 14, 2018, 08:15:34 AM

To go from "is this the greatest team of all time?" articles last august, to that awful September skid they had, to blowing the WS (never forget Clayton Kershaw had a 4-0 and then a 7-4 lead in Game 5 and blew both), and now this hellish start filled with terrible injuries after is really something. They are basically living the nightmare we've all had of what might have happened if the Cubs had lost Game 7 in Cleveland

It's especially fun if you're tired of Dodgers fans around you constantly talking shit about the 2017 NLCS, always forgetting that (a) the Cubs actually won the World Series after beating the Dodgers in the 2016 NLCS (people forget that), and (b) THE DODGERS JUST BLEW THE WORLD SERIES YOU IDIOTS. Congratulations on beating a clearly spent Cubs team so you could then ... *checks notes* lose the World Series in heartbreaking fashion?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 09:46:57 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on May 14, 2018, 09:42:21 AM

It's especially fun if you're tired of Dodgers fans around you constantly talking shit about the 2017 NLCS, always forgetting that (a) the Cubs actually won the World Series after beating the Dodgers in the 2016 NLCS (people forget that), and (b) THE DODGERS JUST BLEW THE WORLD SERIES YOU IDIOTS. Congratulations on beating a clearly spent Cubs team so you could then ... *checks notes* lose the World Series in heartbreaking fashion?

I have had Mets fans try to dunk on me for the 2015 NLCS, which sure seems to ignore everything that has happened after said NLCS.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 10:05:34 AM »
Quote from: SKO on May 14, 2018, 09:46:57 AM

It’s especially fun if you’re tired of Dodgers fans around you constantly talking shit about the 2017 NLCS, always forgetting that (a) the Cubs actually won the World Series after beating the Dodgers in the 2016 NLCS (people forget that), and (b) THE DODGERS JUST BLEW THE WORLD SERIES YOU IDIOTS. Congratulations on beating a clearly spent Cubs team so you could then ... *checks notes* lose the World Series in heartbreaking fashion?

I have had Mets fans try to dunk on me for the 2015 NLCS, which sure seems to ignore everything that has happened after said NLCS.

Fortunately I’ve avoided that, but I do have Cardinals fans with nothing else to say besides reminding me they are currently in first place, because standings from May never ever change, and also did you know they have won 11 championships? It’s true. Someone even tried busting out Completely Useless By September over the weekend, so I had to remind them about last year’s sweep at Wrigley and subsequent elimination at Busch in that particular month.

What I’m saying is I want the Cubs to destroy everyone
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2018, 12:38:29 AM »
Useless trash-ass Dodgers barely putting up a fight against the Satanic Fowl while the Cubs are slumping.

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2018, 08:02:02 AM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on May 14, 2018, 10:05:34 AM

Fortunately I've avoided that, but I do have Cardinals fans with nothing else to say besides reminding me they are currently in first place, because standings from May never ever change, and also did you know they have won 11 championships? It's true. Someone even tried busting out Completely Useless By September over the weekend, so I had to remind them about last year's sweep at Wrigley and subsequent elimination at Busch in that particular month.

What I'm saying is I want the Cubs to destroy everyone

Caring about the Cardinals in this day and age is beneath any Cub fan's dignity.  Stop it.  Need I remind you of the new awesome tradition of a half-interested Cubs team stomping the last shred of hope out of the Cardinals in September by just waving their backhand?  If so, let me remind you that the Cubs are 18-6 vs. STL after 9/1 since 2015.  In any event, who wouldn't rather have the Cardinals in the playoffs than the Dodgers anyway?  In this current golden age, worrying about a borderline Cardinals team is some right out of central casting bullshit.  Fuck the Cardinals—they don't deserve your fucking angst.  Fan up, bro.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2018, 11:39:16 AM »
Quote from: World's #1 Astros Fan on August 22, 2018, 08:02:02 AM

Fortunately I've avoided that, but I do have Cardinals fans with nothing else to say besides reminding me they are currently in first place, because standings from May never ever change, and also did you know they have won 11 championships? It's true. Someone even tried busting out Completely Useless By September over the weekend, so I had to remind them about last year's sweep at Wrigley and subsequent elimination at Busch in that particular month.

Caring about the Cardinals in this day and age is beneath any Cub fan's dignity.  Stop it.  Need I remind you of the new awesome tradition of a half-interested Cubs team stomping the last shred of hope out of the Cardinals in September by just waving their backhand?  If so, let me remind you that the Cubs are 18-6 vs. STL after 9/1 since 2015.  In any event, who wouldn't rather have the Cardinals in the playoffs than the Dodgers anyway?  In this current golden age, worrying about a borderline Cardinals team is some right out of central casting bullshit.  Fuck the Cardinals—they don't deserve your fucking angst.  Fan up, bro.

Three whole months to cook that one up

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2018, 09:44:26 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 22, 2018, 11:39:16 AM

Gotta respect any post that uses the word "angst".
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2018, 10:38:11 PM »

Hi I'm PANK.  I like long walks, sunsets, splitting grapes with axes, being generally angry and uncommodating, and PANKING wrong quotes.  In truth I was replying to this:

Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 22, 2018, 12:38:29 AM
Useless trash-ass Dodgers barely putting up a fight against the Satanic Fowl while the Cubs are slumping.

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 03:51:35 AM »
Quote from: World's #1 Astros Fan on August 22, 2018, 10:38:11 PM

Hi I'm PANK.  I like long walks, sunsets, splitting grapes with axes, being generally angry and uncommodating, and PANKING wrong quotes.  In truth I was replying to this:

Mate, I think we're all uncommodating, to some degree.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 07:57:00 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 23, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

I'm not, and I'll dig in my heels for hours if anyone says otherwise.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 11:55:18 AM »
Quote from: Tonker on August 23, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

Nothing a glass of prune juice can't fix.