News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The David Bote "What's A Guy Gotta Do To Start Over A Dead Guy?" Splooge-O-Rama  ( 821 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
He's hitting like an everyday player, and he's decent in the field. Yet the rotting corpse of David Descalso keeps getting trotted out there. Stick him at 2B every day, profit.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on June 21, 2019, 08:20:30 AM
He's hitting like an everyday player, and he's decent in the field. Yet the rotting corpse of David Descalso keeps getting trotted out there. Stick him at 2B every day, profit.

But then where would Addison Russell get his precious at bats that Joe keeps insisting that he be given for no apparent reason?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Quote from: Saul Goodman on July 03, 2019, 09:49:33 AM
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on June 21, 2019, 08:20:30 AM

But then where would Addison Russell get his precious at bats that Joe keeps insisting that he be given for no apparent reason?

The Marlins?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16