News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Nicholas Castellanos Daily Double Temp Job Sploogetacular  ( 1,437 )

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
The Nicholas Castellanos Daily Double Temp Job Sploogetacular
« on: August 20, 2019, 02:47:02 PM »
Do the Cubs re-sign him?
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Tonker

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Nicholas Castellanos Daily Double Temp Job Sploogetacular
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 03:14:16 PM »
As discussed in the Slackbocks, it depends on the money. He's an upgrade over Schwarber and certainly over Almora but if he's looking for lots of years or big money... nah.  I like him - he has a nice swing, he seems smart, he's good on the bases and in the field, he's got the good face and it seems like his skill set will probably wear reasonably well.  I'm not going to cry myself to sleep if the Cubs let him walk, though.
Your toilet's broken, Dave, but I fixed it.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2019, 08:29:03 PM »
I am more than fine with launching Schwarber or Almora to make room for Nicky ‘Nos. Send Schwarber to the Royals so Gordon Wittenmyer can get off on Schwarbs/Soler nightly back-to-back dong highlights.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2019, 12:49:16 PM »
Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 20, 2019, 08:29:03 PM
I am more than fine with launching Schwarber or Almora to make room for Nicky ?Nos. Send Schwarber to the Royals so Gordon Wittenmyer can get off on Schwarbs/Soler nightly back-to-back dong highlights.

Fueled by Mike Montgomery shutouts?
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 07:17:53 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on August 21, 2019, 12:49:16 PM
Quote from: Saul Goodman on August 20, 2019, 08:29:03 PM
I am more than fine with launching Schwarber or Almora to make room for Nicky 'Nos. Send Schwarber to the Royals so Gordon Wittenmyer can get off on Schwarbs/Soler nightly back-to-back dong highlights.

Fueled by Mike Montgomery shutouts?

Damn straight, because THE PLAN SUCKS!

(Also why does this shit-for-brains messageboard keep screwing up my apostrophes and making them question marks?  Oh well.)
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?