News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Turds  ( 79,029 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Fuck Zorp You Stathead Faggots
« Reply #225 on: April 02, 2010, 03:59:51 PM »

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #226 on: April 15, 2010, 08:32:00 AM »
DPD

BEST CUBS BLOG MAKES IT "BIG TIME"

QuoteA blogger at the Bad News Cubs, writing about the juiced ball, put it well:

Someone from another blog speculated that perhaps only 5% of baseball used performance enhancing drugs through the current and so-called ‘steroids era’. But the numbers seem to argue against that. When baseball home run production surges from 131 per team to 158 per team, it isn’t just one guy per team. When it surges up to 177 per team, you really know it wasn’t just one guy per team.

Read every motherfucking word you fucking gay fucking faggots

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #227 on: April 15, 2010, 11:45:19 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 15, 2010, 08:32:00 AM
DPD

QuoteA blogger at the Bad News Cubs, writing about the juiced ball, put it well:

Someone from another blog speculated that perhaps only 5% of baseball used performance enhancing drugs through the current and so-called 'steroids era'. But the numbers seem to argue against that. When baseball home run production surges from 131 per team to 158 per team, it isn't just one guy per team. When it surges up to 177 per team, you really know it wasn't just one guy per team.

I don't know what's harder to believe.  That you read the New Yorker or that you still read Bad News Cubs.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #228 on: April 15, 2010, 11:46:29 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on April 15, 2010, 11:45:19 AM
DPD

Someone from another blog speculated that perhaps only 5% of baseball used performance enhancing drugs through the current and so-called 'steroids era'. But the numbers seem to argue against that. When baseball home run production surges from 131 per team to 158 per team, it isn't just one guy per team. When it surges up to 177 per team, you really know it wasn't just one guy per team.

I don't know what's harder to believe.  That you read the New Yorker or that you still read Bad News Cubs.

Gives him something to do in between commenting on ACB.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #229 on: April 15, 2010, 12:56:31 PM »
Quote from: Bort on April 15, 2010, 11:46:29 AM
DPD

I haven't commented there in weeks. Sorry to ruin your fun.. And I go to BNC for the inadvertent comedy. He doesn't intend it but his posts are funny because he's so retarded, just like I go to FDB2 often just to laugh at those fuckers. I need to find people dumber than me. Those places satisfy that.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #230 on: April 15, 2010, 01:10:00 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 15, 2010, 12:56:31 PM
DPD

I haven't commented there in weeks. Sorry to ruin your fun.. And I go to BNC for the inadvertent comedy. He doesn't intend it but his posts are funny because he's so retarded, just like I go to FDB2 often just to laugh at those fuckers. I need to find people dumber than me. Those places satisfy that.

Did you recently attend the seminar entitled How to Take a Joke In the Worst Possible Way hosted by KurtEvans?

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #231 on: April 15, 2010, 01:11:17 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 15, 2010, 01:10:00 PM
DPD

Did you recently attend the seminar entitled How to Take a Joke In the Worst Possible Way hosted by KurtEvans?

That seminar? Sponsored by ACB.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #232 on: April 15, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »
DPD

But, I wasn't butthurt about it. Just asplainin'. But yea, I could have just left it alone. Bump that thread fuckers.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #233 on: April 15, 2010, 03:11:20 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on April 15, 2010, 01:43:00 PM
DPD

But, I wasn't butthurt about it. Just asplainin'. But yea, I could have just left it alone. Bump that thread fuckers.

The issue isn't whether you post there all the time or never post there but rather the woefully uninspiring cut of your jib.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #234 on: May 13, 2010, 09:19:26 AM »
/thread

Tis a sad sad day:

QuoteThe authors have deleted this blog. The content is no longer available.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #235 on: May 13, 2010, 09:29:22 AM »
Quote from: Yeti on May 13, 2010, 09:19:26 AM
/thread

Tis a sad sad day:

Morph can call up the internet archive to get it all.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #236 on: May 13, 2010, 09:48:28 AM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 13, 2010, 09:29:22 AM
/thread

Tis a sad sad day:

Internet Wayback Machine has a 6-month lag, but...

http://web.archive.org/web/20080612061608/http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #237 on: May 13, 2010, 10:02:26 AM »
Quote from: morpheus on May 13, 2010, 09:48:28 AM
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on May 13, 2010, 09:29:22 AM
/thread

Tis a sad sad day:

Internet Wayback Machine has a 6-month lag, but...

http://web.archive.org/web/20080612061608/http://badnewscubs.wordpress.com/

ChuckD showed me the most recent one: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:HVEJ-aOE9ykJ:badnewscubs.wordpress.com/+badnewscubs&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #238 on: May 14, 2010, 07:30:14 AM »
/thread

Tis a sad sad day:

Aw, no more stupid fucking Bad News Cubs, you stupid gay mouth breathing butthole fucking mother assfucking faggots?
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #239 on: May 14, 2010, 01:27:49 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on May 14, 2010, 07:30:14 AM
/thread

Tis a sad sad day:

Aw, no more stupid fucking Bad News Cubs, you stupid gay mouth breathing butthole fucking mother assfucking faggots?

I guess the internet had its fill of TRUTH.