News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: 2010-11 Chicago Bears: The Last Time You'll See Utler Alive  ( 101,900 )

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: 2010-11 Chicago Bears: The Last Time You'll See Utler Alive
« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »
Quote from: R-V on April 22, 2010, 09:18:28 PM
Tebow and McDaniels. A match made in douche heaven.

Kyle Orton should introduce Tebow to his buddy Jack ASAP.

Andy

• Head Moran
  • Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2010, 09:54:41 PM »
Josh McDaniels was hired to direct an offense with Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Tony Sheffler and in 10 months he's turned it into Kyle Orton, Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow.

That is a special kind of genius.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: April 22, 2010, 09:56:20 PM »
Quote from: Andy on April 22, 2010, 09:54:41 PM
Josh McDaniels was hired to direct an offense with Jay Cutler, Brandon Marshall and Tony Sheffler and in 10 months he's turned it into Kyle Orton, Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow.

According to the ESPN geniuses, that's what Josh McDaniels is all about.  Character guys.  Good people.  Tebow is his kind of pick.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #273 on: April 22, 2010, 10:00:48 PM »
Quote from: Day Man on April 22, 2010, 09:56:20 PM

According to the ESPN geniuses, that's what Josh McDaniels is all about.  Character guys.  Good people.  Tebow is his kind of pick.

LMFAOWIHABAFAFIMRAAMMYAMTTDMRFBNA!11!!!!11111

Laughing my figurative ass off while I have Boba Fett action figure in my real ass and my mom yells at me to turn down my Rush Fly by Night album.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: April 22, 2010, 10:06:45 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 22, 2010, 10:00:48 PM

LMFAOWIHABAFAFIMRAAMMYAMTTDMRFBNA!11!!!!11111

Laughing my figurative ass off while I have Boba Fett action figure in my real ass and my mom yells at me to turn down my Rush Fly by Night album.
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: April 22, 2010, 10:11:50 PM »
GO GATA!

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: April 22, 2010, 10:14:28 PM »

I'll give a little credit to Steve Young, who said (about the Broncos first pick):

"Let me get this straight.  You used a first round pick, and committed first round money, to a guy you hope will someday be almost as good as the guy YOU JUST TRADED?" 

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: April 22, 2010, 10:16:50 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on April 22, 2010, 10:14:28 PM

I'll give a little credit to Steve Young, who said (about the Broncos first pick):

"Let me get this straight.  You used a first round pick, and committed first round money, to a guy you hope will someday be almost as good as the guy YOU JUST TRADED?" 

He might not be as good as Cutler but he's got heart and WANT TO.

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: April 22, 2010, 10:22:12 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on April 22, 2010, 10:16:50 PM

So how many of the doofuses in Chicago media will point out that the Bears received Jay Cutler and freed up money to get Julius Peppers, and gave up what has become Robert Ayers and Tim Tebow?

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: April 22, 2010, 10:25:36 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on April 22, 2010, 10:22:12 PM

So how many of the doofuses in Chicago media will point out that the Bears received Jay Cutler and freed up money to get Julius Peppers, and gave up what has become Robert Ayers and Tim Tebow?

Yeah but if they had held on to those picks they could have drafted Tim Tebow...
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: April 22, 2010, 10:28:29 PM »

Yeah but in Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow the Broncos have two quarterbacks who JUST WIN GAMES. That means the Broncos will be undefeated.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: April 22, 2010, 10:35:33 PM »
Quote from: SKO on April 22, 2010, 10:28:29 PM

Yeah but in Kyle Orton and Tim Tebow the Broncos have two quarterbacks who JUST WIN GAMES. That means the Broncos will be undefeated.

And Brady Quinn?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #282 on: April 22, 2010, 10:42:36 PM »
Oh the Broncotalk.net comments-

QuoteWho knows what this means? How can you possibly classify this pick? Yes Mel Kiper doesn't like him. Yes his throwing motion is too long. There's more that makes a successful qb then just raw mechanics or form. If it were that easy then 1st round qbs wouldn't have the bust rate they do. And all those things you can't put on paper? Tebow has all of them in spades. Work ethic, leadership, maturity and responsibility. He's arguably the most successful college football player of all time. Anyone who is willing to check out on the broncos because of this doesn't realize that being a fan sometimes requires you to check your doubts at the door and just have faith.

Quotequestionable impact on the field but great locker room guy immediately. I like it.

the dissenting view-

QuoteI am getting rid of my season tickets because of tebows religious views, guy sucks and is a watse of a first round pick

So the ones that like Tebow like him for his INTANGIBLES, and the ones that don't hate him for being religious. Smart football fans in Denver. And I was surprised last year when they thought Orton was better than Cutler.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #283 on: April 22, 2010, 10:48:36 PM »
Quote from: SKO on April 22, 2010, 10:42:36 PM
Oh the Broncotalk.net comments-

QuoteWho knows what this means? How can you possibly classify this pick? Yes Mel Kiper doesn't like him. Yes his throwing motion is too long. There's more that makes a successful qb then just raw mechanics or form. If it were that easy then 1st round qbs wouldn't have the bust rate they do. And all those things you can't put on paper? Tebow has all of them in spades. Work ethic, leadership, maturity and responsibility. He's arguably the most successful college football player of all time. Anyone who is willing to check out on the broncos because of this doesn't realize that being a fan sometimes requires you to check your doubts at the door and just have faith.

Quotequestionable impact on the field but great locker room guy immediately. I like it.

the dissenting view-

QuoteI am getting rid of my season tickets because of tebows religious views, guy sucks and is a watse of a first round pick

So the ones that like Tebow like him for his INTANGIBLES, and the ones that don't hate him for being religious. Smart football fans in Denver. And I was surprised last year when they thought Orton was better than Cutler.

I was laughing every time ESPN showed video of him throwing.  Then again, we all know Denver needed a fullback.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #284 on: April 22, 2010, 10:52:53 PM »
Quote from: SKO on April 22, 2010, 10:42:36 PM

Third-string, emergency QBs are always their team's emotional leaders. Fact.