News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Bears vs. Lions Paulcast - Sunday September 12th, 2010  ( 30,584 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Bears vs. Lions Paulcast - Sunday September 12th, 2010
« Reply #270 on: September 16, 2010, 12:13:24 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 16, 2010, 11:59:59 AM
Quote from: CBStew on September 16, 2010, 11:43:08 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh on September 16, 2010, 11:38:56 AM
Quote from: Yeti on September 16, 2010, 11:15:52 AM
Quote from: CBStew on September 16, 2010, 11:03:54 AM
Quote from: BH on September 16, 2010, 10:54:34 AM
Briggs says women don't belong in locker rooms.

I know that Briggs is going to catch what I think is an undo ration for this, but I agree with him.  I agree that women are entitled to equal access with male reporters, but even football players have a right to privacy.  I don't see anything so monumentally important about a player's opinions about a game that can't wait until after he has dressed and comes out of the locker room, when both male and female reporters can talk to him.

Yea, I'm with you here. If they go into the locker room, then they should expect catcalls or whatever. (I could tell you some locker room stories as god as my last HS football story that would blow your mind. No woman belongs in there. Sorry) Listening to the Dan Patrick Show the other day, he mentioned a coach said he wouldn't allow women in the locker room. In turn, they decided that there would be a time where players would go talk to the media in a separate room. Plus, this chick probably loves the attention. I don't recall seeing a ring on her finger. I think I'm heading to Mexico now.

What about your god stories?

A ring on her finger?  Mexico?

Don't do it, Yeti. She'd only marry you to stay in the country.

Well if I have a Tom Haverford relationship with her, I'm no go, but if she sleeps with me just once, I could handle it.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #271 on: September 16, 2010, 12:53:06 PM »

I know that Briggs is going to catch what I think is an undo ration for this, but I agree with him.  I agree that women are entitled to equal access with male reporters, but even football players have a right to privacy.  I don't see anything so monumentally important about a player's opinions about a game that can't wait until after he has dressed and comes out of the locker room, when both male and female reporters can talk to him.

Yea, I'm with you here. If they go into the locker room, then they should expect catcalls or whatever. (I could tell you some locker room stories as god as my last HS football story that would blow your mind. No woman belongs in there. Sorry) Listening to the Dan Patrick Show the other day, he mentioned a coach said he wouldn't allow women in the locker room. In turn, they decided that there would be a time where players would go talk to the media in a separate room. Plus, this chick probably loves the attention. I don't recall seeing a ring on her finger. I think I'm heading to Mexico now.

I read that as Yeti thinking he was a football god in high school, and boy, could he could tell you some stories..

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #272 on: September 16, 2010, 01:03:28 PM »
Quote from: BH on September 16, 2010, 12:53:06 PM

I know that Briggs is going to catch what I think is an undo ration for this, but I agree with him.  I agree that women are entitled to equal access with male reporters, but even football players have a right to privacy.  I don't see anything so monumentally important about a player's opinions about a game that can't wait until after he has dressed and comes out of the locker room, when both male and female reporters can talk to him.

I read that as Yeti thinking he was a football god in high school, and boy, could he could tell you some stories..

And that no women belong in those stories.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #273 on: September 16, 2010, 01:06:56 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on September 16, 2010, 01:03:28 PM

Proper sentence structure is something I consistently fail at. Hell, I even indicated that my last football story would blow your mind as opposed to indicating the OTHER HS football stories from the locker room would blow your mind.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #274 on: September 16, 2010, 01:07:33 PM »

One time, during high school football, there were all these cheerleaders (so hot) watching the game. I swear that one was looking at me. It was awesome. Then after the game, we went to Walker Bros. It was like 4 of us guys from the team. And the cheerleaders showed up! They sat across the restaurant but I saw them looking over and giggling. I slept well that night.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #275 on: September 16, 2010, 01:18:05 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 16, 2010, 01:07:33 PM

One time, during high school football, there were all these cheerleaders (so hot) watching the game. I swear that one was looking at me. It was awesome. Then after the game, we went to Walker Bros. It was like 4 of us guys from the team. And the cheerleaders showed up! They sat across the restaurant but I saw them looking over and giggling. I slept well that night.

Steak N Shake, broseph

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #276 on: September 16, 2010, 01:19:31 PM »

One time during high school football I wasn't on the team so I drove around in my car smoking weed all the time.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #277 on: September 16, 2010, 01:24:50 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on September 16, 2010, 01:19:31 PM

One time during high school football I wasn't on the team so I drove around in my car smoking weed all the time.

Just the one time?  Sounds dubious.

flannj

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #278 on: September 16, 2010, 01:28:02 PM »

And listening to Rush.
"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." -- Al Swearengen

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #279 on: September 16, 2010, 01:29:13 PM »
Quote from: flannj on September 16, 2010, 01:28:02 PM

And listening to Rush.

Back in the day it was Wu-Tang or Fear Factory. Yeah, the ladies loved me.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #280 on: September 16, 2010, 01:33:17 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on September 16, 2010, 01:29:13 PM

And listening to Rush.

Back in the day it was Wu-Tang or Fear Factory. Yeah, the ladies loved me.

Nell. E.

HOT SHIT

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #281 on: September 16, 2010, 01:36:45 PM »

And, if they are, they should expect catcalls and whatnot.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #282 on: September 16, 2010, 01:47:43 PM »

And listening to Rush Cypress Hill.

Fuck Limbaugh and the milktoast ghey rock.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #283 on: September 16, 2010, 01:52:06 PM »

Unless they were brownies. Then they were hawt bro.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #284 on: September 16, 2010, 02:47:23 PM »
Quote from: BH on September 16, 2010, 01:52:06 PM

Unless they were brownies. Then they were hawt bro.

Like 8 year old girl brownies? Or like oven-baked brownies? We need specifics here. Because both are pretty high on my list, and I need to make sure we're on the same page. I'm on page 113.