News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Chicago Shite Sox  ( 121,346 )

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Chicago Shite Sox
« Reply #165 on: February 14, 2012, 10:19:26 PM »
Quote from: Gilgamesh on February 14, 2012, 07:24:09 PM
Quote from: PANK! on February 14, 2012, 07:00:44 PM
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on February 14, 2012, 11:00:25 AM
Quote from: PenPho on February 14, 2012, 10:54:44 AM
Kosuke Fukudome.

A White Sox.

Thanks for the link.

Oh how I laughed at this.

Also, wouldn't it be "White Sock"? 

Judges?

I've always thought so, but no one from the team or the surrounding media uses the term.

Mike Murphy was always adamant that it was "White Sox", so I'm gonna guess that that's wrong.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #166 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure the meatballs are going to boo Kosuke when he returns to Wrigley. I don't want to make more out of it than it is, but if I'm there, I'm going to stand up and clap for him. Not because I love Kosuke or because I want to stick up for Hendry. I just hate meatballs. And Kosuke wasn't that bad, just overpaid.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #167 on: February 15, 2012, 08:43:40 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on February 15, 2012, 08:26:21 AM
I'm pretty sure the meatballs are going to boo Kosuke when he returns to Wrigley. I don't want to make more out of it than it is, but if I'm there, I'm going to stand up and clap for him. Not because I love Kosuke or because I want to stick up for Hendry. I just hate meatballs. And Kosuke wasn't that bad, just overpaid.

I liked him. Never thought he was used properly. Overpaid for sure but that wasn't his fault.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2012, 09:46:57 AM »
Quote from: Slaky on February 15, 2012, 08:43:40 AM

I liked him. Never thought he was used properly. Overpaid for sure but that wasn't his fault.

There were always Japanese chicks at Wrigley wearing his jersey. I hope they don't start going to the Cell now. I mean... I'll still be here. Hello.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #169 on: February 16, 2012, 07:37:07 AM »

Apex something something Asians
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #170 on: February 18, 2012, 06:21:37 PM »
It would take some subtlety, but this is probably infiltratable:

QuoteAre YOU the world's biggest White Sox fan? Do you have a routine when you watch the game on TV...maybe with your kid/spouse/neighbor/friend? Wanna **star** in a WGN-TV commercial? E-mail WGN your story to ChicagoStories9@gmail.com.
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2012, 09:43:33 PM »
Quote from: Wheezer on February 18, 2012, 06:21:37 PM

QuoteAre YOU the world's biggest White Sox fan? Do you have a routine when you watch the game on TV...maybe with your kid/spouse/neighbor/friend? Wanna **star** in a WGN-TV commercial? E-mail WGN your story to ChicagoStories9@gmail.com.

We should get TDubbs and Fork on it right away.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #172 on: February 21, 2012, 07:45:36 AM »
Quote from: Kermit IV on February 20, 2012, 09:43:33 PM

*grabs mullet wig*
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #173 on: February 21, 2012, 09:07:01 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 21, 2012, 07:45:36 AM
Quote from: Kermit IV on February 20, 2012, 09:43:33 PM

*grabs mullet wig*

Grabs gun
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #174 on: February 21, 2012, 09:50:23 AM »
[camera starts wide on trailer, closes in on mulleted man wearing sleeveless black Sox shirt, jorts, and work boots]

Hidy, I'm Dale Waylon McAuliffe, and I'm the ultimate Sox fan.

[DAM takes a pull off a bagged bottle, only the High Life band up visible from under the bag]

I've been a Sox fan ever since Mama and Pa took me to my first game, back when that colored Calderon fella was their big star before Frank Thomas came in, and he was colored too, but at least he was a goddamn American from Alabama.

I love the Sox, and the Sox fans too. I would have given a month's pay to the Ligue defense fund, if I was working and had pay to give.

I have a routine I like to follow before every Sox game - I grab some cold ones and put them into my cooler alongside my chair, and set up near the window with my feet up, so the ankle monitor don't hurt too much. Then, I let the breeze blow into the living room, and I can see the game on the TV across the way at the Sack O' Suds, which I'm banned from entering, at least until they get a new owner, which happens about every 6 months or so.

The best day of my life was the day the Sox won the World Series, as I got to actually spend the game with my Pa, as we were both in at the same time, except I was short, and he's doing the BB, and he keeps getting into a fight right before his parole hearing, so he still ain't home.

So anyway, I surely would appreciate you putting me in your television commercial, so my PO gets off my back about a job and such.

Thankie.

[camera pulls out to show NW Indiana trailer park]
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #175 on: February 21, 2012, 10:02:40 AM »
Suck it, Fork

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #176 on: February 21, 2012, 10:12:45 AM »
Quote from: Fork on February 21, 2012, 09:50:23 AM
[camera starts wide on trailer, closes in on mulleted man wearing sleeveless black Sox shirt, jorts, and work boots]

[DAM takes a pull off a bagged bottle, only the High Life band up visible from under the bag]

I've been a Sox fan ever since Mama and Pa took me to my first game, back when that colored Calderon fella was their big star before Frank Thomas came in, and he was colored too, but at least he was a goddamn American from Alabama.

I love the Sox, and the Sox fans too. I would have given a month's pay to the Ligue defense fund, if I was working and had pay to give.

I have a routine I like to follow before every Sox game - I grab some cold ones and put them into my cooler alongside my chair, and set up near the window with my feet up, so the ankle monitor don't hurt too much. Then, I let the breeze blow into the living room, and I can see the game on the TV across the way at the Sack O' Suds, which I'm banned from entering, at least until they get a new owner, which happens about every 6 months or so.

The best day of my life was the day the Sox won the World Series, as I got to actually spend the game with my Pa, as we were both in at the same time, except I was short, and he's doing the BB, and he keeps getting into a fight right before his parole hearing, so he still ain't home.

So anyway, I surely would appreciate you putting me in your television commercial, so my PO gets off my back about a job and such.

Thankie.

Boo.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #177 on: February 21, 2012, 10:23:36 AM »
TIME TO POST!

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2012, 11:21:18 AM »

Thankie.

Ladies and gentledicks.  .. .our first nominee for the "Worst, Unfunniest Post of the Year"! 

Congrats Fork.  I'm sure you'll offer up many more, but the first is always the hardest.  TWSS.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2012, 11:41:30 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on February 21, 2012, 11:21:18 AM

Thankie.

Ladies and gentledicks.  .. .our first nominee for the "Worst, Unfunniest Post of the Year"! 

Congrats Fork.  I'm sure you'll offer up many more, but the first is always the hardest.  TWSS.

Well, I've got 10 months...