News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,369 )

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #750 on: April 25, 2008, 07:39:30 AM »
Quote from: PTanner on April 25, 2008, 05:58:09 AM

Creed likes the website.

He didn't see what the problem was.

And the security guy's name is Hank.  HANK.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #751 on: April 25, 2008, 07:42:21 AM »
Toby's gone to Costa Rica.  That was weird.  Dwight was good.  ("I'm not going to call her.")  I also liked the part where they talked about all the problems with the website.  They need more stuff that takes place in the office.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

Shooter

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #752 on: April 25, 2008, 10:34:27 AM »
Quote from: Three times a JD on April 25, 2008, 07:42:21 AM
Toby's gone to Costa Rica.  That was weird.  Dwight was good.  ("I'm not going to call her.")  I also liked the part where they talked about all the problems with the website.  They need more stuff that takes place in the office.

Yep. Ryan's douchiness in the office was far funnier than his coke-addled NYC life-style.

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #753 on: April 25, 2008, 10:37:08 AM »
Quote from: Shooter on April 25, 2008, 10:34:27 AM

Yep. Ryan's douchiness in the office was far funnier than his coke-addled NYC life-style.

Their social networking forum was hijacked by sexual predators.

Awesome in so many ways.

KD

• Jazz Life
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #754 on: April 25, 2008, 10:40:14 AM »
poifact

Yah mo B there!

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #755 on: April 25, 2008, 12:39:31 PM »
Quote from: Shooter on April 25, 2008, 10:34:27 AM

Dunder Mifflin Infinity 2.0!
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #756 on: April 25, 2008, 03:38:17 PM »
Maybe I'm a dope, but last night was the first time I noticed how many of the characters share the same first name as the actor that portrays them:

Angela
Phyllis
Creed
Oscar
Bob Vance

Also, I really wish they'd reign in Dwight a little bit.  He actually thinks that the guy was a hobbit?  Come on.  Absurd characters are what the show is all about, but when it gets absurd to the point of being completely unbelievable like that, it's more distracting to me than funny.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #757 on: April 25, 2008, 04:18:40 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on April 25, 2008, 03:38:17 PM
Maybe I'm a dope, but last night was the first time I noticed how many of the characters share the same first name as the actor that portrays them:

Angela
Phyllis
Creed
Oscar
Bob Vance

Also, I really wish they'd reign in Dwight a little bit.  He actually thinks that the guy was a hobbit?  Come on.  Absurd characters are what the show is all about, but when it gets absurd to the point of being completely unbelievable like that, it's more distracting to me than funny.

He didn't actually say he thinks he's a hobbit, did he?  I thought he just said the guy "resembled" a hobbit.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #758 on: April 25, 2008, 04:19:55 PM »
Quote from: Weebs on April 25, 2008, 04:18:40 PM

Angela
Phyllis
Creed
Oscar
Bob Vance

He didn't actually say he thinks he's a hobbit, did he?  I thought he just said the guy "resembled" a hobbit.

Well, at one point he said he was from a different race.  And he asked if he lived in a tiny house.

Andre Dawson's Creek

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #759 on: April 25, 2008, 04:24:38 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on April 25, 2008, 04:19:55 PM

Angela
Phyllis
Creed
Oscar
Bob Vance

Well, at one point he said he was from a different race.  And he asked if he lived in a tiny house.

I thought everyone did that?  Asked that is...
Alright ,uh, later dudes, S you in your A's, dont wear a C, and J all over your B's.

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #760 on: April 25, 2008, 04:33:19 PM »
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on April 25, 2008, 04:24:38 PM

Angela
Phyllis
Creed
Oscar
Bob Vance

I just want to make an omelet!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lomy7xAVDKE

butthead

• Fukakke Fan Club
    • aj_vassallo@hotmail.com
« Reply #761 on: April 25, 2008, 06:01:03 PM »
Quote from: Kerm on April 25, 2008, 04:33:19 PM
Quote from: Andre Dawson's Creek on April 25, 2008, 04:24:38 PM

Angela
Phyllis
Creed
Oscar
Bob Vance

I just want to make an omelet!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Lomy7xAVDKE

Awesome.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #762 on: April 27, 2008, 01:58:52 PM »
He asked if the guy had special powers.

I'm done with this show. Once Dwight became unfunny there stopped being reasons to tune in.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #763 on: April 27, 2008, 06:37:56 PM »
Looks as if they took a little from the end of this for their plot, no? Though, it seems that Amazons are a more tasteful choice then slutty swingers, in the Colonies.
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #764 on: April 28, 2008, 07:34:03 AM »

Angela
Phyllis
Creed
Oscar
Bob Vance

You're a dope
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!