News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,382 )

Slaky+

• An Original SSM Founding Father
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #825 on: May 16, 2008, 08:29:20 AM »
Quote from: Eli on May 16, 2008, 08:27:11 AM
Quote from: Slaky+ on May 16, 2008, 08:24:43 AM
Quote from: BH on May 16, 2008, 08:21:11 AM
Does anyone understand why Michael hates Toby so much? Seems a bit ridiculous. So I guess now that Ryan is gone, Jim takes his job in new york and pam goes to the city for arts school, it turns into Friends pt 2 and there is your spinoff? Phyllis was outstanding in this episode, on top of everyone's praise for Kevin, the retard. I also enjoyed it when Andy took the mic to Angela, only to knock over Darryl's keyboard.

I rewound the keyboard part three times. That was just awesome.

I also like the actual proposal:

Andy: Will you marry me?
Angela: OK.
Andy: Um, into the mic, sweetie
Angela: I said OK.

Mister Andrew Bernard...has a nice ring to it.

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #826 on: May 16, 2008, 08:29:55 AM »
Also loved it when Creed had to excuse himself when he was asked what he did.

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #827 on: May 16, 2008, 08:33:03 AM »
We can have pie.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #828 on: May 16, 2008, 08:47:51 AM »
Does anyone understand why Michael hates Toby so much? Seems a bit ridiculous. So I guess now that Ryan is gone, Jim takes his job in new york and pam goes to the city for arts school, it turns into Friends pt 2 and there is your spinoff? Phyllis was outstanding in this episode, on top of everyone's praise for Kevin, the retard. I also enjoyed it when Andy took the mic to Angela, only to knock over Darryl's keyboard.

I thought the spinoff is with Toby or Andy or something like that.  I couldn't imagine them getting rid of Jim and Pam, even for their own show.  I'm just guessing they get someone new to take over Ryan's job. 

Slaky+

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #829 on: May 16, 2008, 08:49:22 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 16, 2008, 08:47:51 AM

I thought the spinoff is with Toby or Andy or something like that.  I couldn't imagine them getting rid of Jim and Pam, even for their own show.  I'm just guessing they get someone new to take over Ryan's job. 

I thought Toby was moving to Costa Rica. Andy is definitely in the spinoff, and I think the last scene made it pretty clear as to how that's going to be facilitated.

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #830 on: May 16, 2008, 08:50:17 AM »

Because it's funny, dummy.
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #831 on: May 16, 2008, 09:41:38 AM »
"Hello mudder. Good news, I've married. Tell fadder."

I propose we all pitch in and get a Suck It rock for Edmonds when he is released in a few weeks.

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #832 on: May 16, 2008, 09:42:50 AM »
Quote from: RV on May 16, 2008, 09:41:38 AM

I propose we all pitch in and get a Suck It rock for Edmonds when he is released in a few weeks.

To go along with the Suck It stuffed collie he already has?
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #833 on: May 16, 2008, 10:08:37 AM »

It was good to see another prank on Dwight. I can't remember any from this season.

Also, it looks like Mrs. Kerm was right.  Angela is definitely pregnant.  She was friggin huge last night.

PTanner

• Desipio Social Director
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #834 on: May 16, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »
Quote from: Weebs on May 16, 2008, 10:08:37 AM

It was good to see another prank on Dwight. I can't remember any from this season.

Also, it looks like Mrs. Kerm was right.  Angela is definitely pregnant.  She was friggin huge last night.

She popped the kid out a couple weeks ago.
Don't read too much into any of it. It's Rozner. He's a fucking idiot.

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #835 on: May 16, 2008, 10:12:42 AM »
Quote from: PTanner on May 16, 2008, 10:10:00 AM
Quote from: Weebs on May 16, 2008, 10:08:37 AM

She popped the kid out a couple weeks ago.

Ah, then they must have filmed before that.  And actually, when they had her and Dwight making a new one in the office, it looked like she was thinner, so I'm guessing they filmed that scene afterwards.

bocaj

• Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #836 on: May 16, 2008, 10:35:53 AM »
Quote from: Eli on May 16, 2008, 08:16:32 AM
Quote from: bocaj on May 15, 2008, 10:09:37 PM
Today's was great. They're all mostly hilarious. But, I must say, this show is losing it's grip on reality.

Compared to some of the other stuff that they've done this season, this episode was pretty normal.

The carousel for an office party and raccoon in the car just seemed to put it over the top for me; along with Angela saying "okay" to marry someone she is repeated shown to hate in the show.
How can we win, when fools can be kings? Don't waste your time or time will waste you...

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #837 on: May 16, 2008, 10:50:40 AM »
Quote from: bocaj on May 16, 2008, 10:35:53 AM
Today's was great. They're all mostly hilarious. But, I must say, this show is losing it's grip on reality.

Compared to some of the other stuff that they've done this season, this episode was pretty normal.

The carousel for an office party and raccoon in the car just seemed to put it over the top for me; along with Angela saying "okay" to marry someone she is repeated shown to hate in the show.

Well, with all the time you've spent working in an office, I guess you'd know.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #838 on: May 16, 2008, 10:52:01 AM »

I  agree. I got into the office myself this mornign around 7.30, had a cup of coffee. Shot a deuce around 10.30, went to a meeting. Having lunch between 11-1. Probably set my fantasy lineup. Another meeting then. Get ready to leave. Going home around 5. Same thing every day. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE ON TELEVISION GOD DAMNIT!

Three times a JD

• College Basketball Expert
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #839 on: May 16, 2008, 10:53:34 AM »
Quote from: BH on May 16, 2008, 10:52:01 AM

I  agree. I got into the office myself this mornign around 7.30, had a cup of coffee. Shot a deuce around 10.30, went to a meeting. Having lunch between 11-1. Probably set my fantasy lineup. Another meeting then. Get ready to leave. Going home around 5. Same thing every day. THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE ON TELEVISION GOD DAMNIT!

Ladies room?  Do you pay for that privelidge?
Hey, I gotta go where the Blacktion is.