News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The Office  ( 310,323 )

RV

• Fukakke Fan Club
Re: The Office
« Reply #1170 on: February 02, 2009, 08:45:32 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on February 02, 2009, 08:06:33 AM
Quote from: JD on February 02, 2009, 07:51:02 AM
Quote from: Weebs on February 02, 2009, 07:38:01 AM
Quote from: JD on February 02, 2009, 07:30:36 AM
I thought it was funny.  I really enjoy how easily confused Andy is. 

This line was great:

"Meredith, you've had sex with so many men you're starting to look like one.  Boom!  You're roasted!"

Other than that, I thought the episode was pretty terrible.  Can't the writers ever have anything go wrong with Jim and Pam, or does it always have to look like Jim's about to be in the doghouse and then suddenly Pam loves whatever he did?  It's called tension, fucknuckles!  You were awesome at it for three years.

Yeah, I wish they were more like Ross and Rachel, too.  I want a series of break-ups and then them getting back together in a variety of awesome ways.  I'd like more "very special" Office episodes.  That would be stupendous. 

Weebs, you're a fucking retard.  The tension was b/c they weren't together.  Now, they are.  Not every relationship is like the one you have with your Xbox where one day you hate it b/c you lost a game on Duty of Warship 7, but then the next day you love it b/c you killed a cyborg on Steamboat of Death 19. 

Weebs, you're gheyer than Oscar.

BOOM! ya roasted.

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1171 on: February 02, 2009, 08:50:49 AM »

This line was great:

"Meredith, you've had sex with so many men you're starting to look like one.  Boom!  You're roasted!"

Other than that, I thought the episode was pretty terrible.  Can't the writers ever have anything go wrong with Jim and Pam, or does it always have to look like Jim's about to be in the doghouse and then suddenly Pam loves whatever he did?  It's called tension, fucknuckles!  You were awesome at it for three years.

Yeah, I wish they were more like Ross and Rachel, too.  I want a series of break-ups and then them getting back together in a variety of awesome ways.  I'd like more "very special" Office episodes.  That would be stupendous. 

Weebs, you're a fucking retard.  The tension was b/c they weren't together.  Now, they are.  Not every relationship is like the one you have with your Xbox where one day you hate it b/c you lost a game on Duty of Warship 7, but then the next day you love it b/c you killed a cyborg on Steamboat of Death 19. 

THI.

ChuckD

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1172 on: February 02, 2009, 08:52:46 AM »
Quote from: 5laky on February 02, 2009, 08:50:49 AM

This line was great:

THI.

Me too.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1173 on: February 02, 2009, 08:58:03 AM »
Quote from: ChuckD on February 02, 2009, 08:52:46 AM

This line was great:

THI.

Me too.

I fully agree with these agreements.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1174 on: February 02, 2009, 09:04:22 AM »
Quote from: Zed on February 02, 2009, 08:58:03 AM

This line was great:

THI.

Me too.

A little TOO realistic for my tastes.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

Weebs

• Resident Curb Warmer
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1175 on: February 02, 2009, 09:39:07 AM »
Quote from: CT II on February 02, 2009, 09:04:22 AM
Quote from: Zed on February 02, 2009, 08:58:03 AM

This line was great:

THI.

Me too.

A little TOO realistic for my tastes.

Touche.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1176 on: February 02, 2009, 09:50:48 AM »

Boooooooo!

The only thing I was expecting you to say that you didn't was how the opening was too over-the-top.

Also, Dwight putting the skin mask on his face was awesome.

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1177 on: February 02, 2009, 10:21:18 AM »
That was the best movie Jack Black has ever been in.
Hire Jim Essian!

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1178 on: February 02, 2009, 10:24:52 AM »
Quote from: Kermit, B. on February 02, 2009, 10:21:18 AM

Really?  Because according to Pepsi, he's the new John Belushi.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1179 on: February 02, 2009, 11:18:36 AM »
Quote from: CT II on February 02, 2009, 10:24:52 AM
Quote from: Kermit, B. on February 02, 2009, 10:21:18 AM

Really?  Because according to Pepsi, he's the new John Belushi.

and Will.I.Am. is the next bob dylan.

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1180 on: February 02, 2009, 12:13:31 PM »
Quote from: Eli on February 02, 2009, 09:50:48 AM

Boooooooo!

The only thing I was expecting you to say that you didn't was how the opening was too over-the-top.

Also, Dwight putting the skin mask on his face was awesome.

I also liked Angela getting her cat out of the drawer and tossing it up in the ceiling.
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.

CBStew

• Most people my age are dead.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1181 on: February 02, 2009, 12:24:53 PM »
I was confused from the very beginning.  That wasn't a fake fire.  That was a real fire.  A waste basket fire next to a wall means that the wall is going next.  And who in hell keeps a cat in a file drawer?   
If I had known that I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.   (Plagerized from numerous other folks)

BH

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1182 on: February 02, 2009, 12:27:15 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on February 02, 2009, 12:24:53 PM
I was confused from the very beginning.  That wasn't a fake fire.  That was a real fire.  A waste basket fire next to a wall means that the wall is going next.  And who in hell keeps a cat in a file drawer?   

I wish Dwight's character was more realistic too.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1183 on: February 02, 2009, 12:30:09 PM »
Can we lock Weebs from this thread?  

How could anyone not have burst out laughing at least 4 times in this episode?  Does Weebs not pay attention to the secondary characters like Creed and Oscar, or is he like the knuckle-dragging Bears fans around this place who spend way too much time focusing on the quarterback position?  I had almost forgotten about the Pam and Jim storyline until Weebs complained about it, although I did find the idea of Jim's future father-in-law wearing his robe hysterical.

FIRE EVERYBODY!

JD

• I feel like 30 million dollars.
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1184 on: February 02, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »
Quote from: CBStew on February 02, 2009, 12:24:53 PM

Maybe it was sick and needed medicine throughout the day.  
Can you help me live a little more?  I expect good news.