News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: CIN, HOU, MIL, PIT, CHC all pisspoor in 2009.  ( 104,575 )

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
Re: CIN, HOU, MIL, PIT, STL all pisspoor in 2009.
« Reply #240 on: July 08, 2009, 08:48:44 AM »
Quote from: BC on July 07, 2009, 07:57:59 PM
What a trio! One of them pees on fire hydrants, one of them will claw you to death if you try to pick them up, and the other one will block traffic at 2 in the morning by sitting drunk in front of a stop light.

You're fucking terrible. 
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave B

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
"Irritatin', ain't it?"- Ernest T. Bass

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2009, 08:58:07 AM »
Quote from: Dave B on July 17, 2009, 08:44:48 AM
Check this out:

http://www.thefightins.com/meechone/welcome-to-the-baseball-capitol-of-the-world-you-moran/

God damnit, not only did he misspell capital, but how fucking perfectly Cardinal fan is it that he spent all that money on a custom Cardinals jersey, and used it to take a 101 years shot at the Cubs. Insecure fucktards.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2009, 09:24:00 AM »
Quote from: SKO on July 17, 2009, 08:58:07 AM
Check this out:

http://www.thefightins.com/meechone/welcome-to-the-baseball-capitol-of-the-world-you-moran/

God damnit, not only did he misspell capital, but how fucking perfectly Cardinal fan is it that he spent all that money on a custom Cardinals jersey, and used it to take a 101 years shot at the Cubs. Insecure fucktards.

Unfortunately, too many people piss away money on moronic jerseys.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

CT III

• Administrator
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2009, 09:29:39 AM »
Quote from: Fork on July 17, 2009, 09:24:00 AM
Check this out:

Which is why I'm going to clean up with my half Hawks, half Cubs "HAVROSA" jersies.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2009, 09:30:35 AM »
Quote from: CT III on July 17, 2009, 09:29:39 AM
Quote from: Fork on July 17, 2009, 09:24:00 AM
Check this out:

Which is why I'm going to clean up with my half Hawks, half Cubs "HAVROSA" jersies.

I'm going with the DeWiz.

We'll be Jersey Buddies!
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

*In a Nutsack

• TJG's 6th best writer.
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #246 on: July 22, 2009, 11:15:55 AM »
I hate Milwaukee...

According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Brewers sent a scout to watch the Indians' Cliff Lee pitch Tuesday night against the Jays.

Lee tossed a complete game, helping his club to a 2-1 victory, so the scout most definitely came away impressed. The Brewers have shown mild interest in Roy Halladay, but probably like the idea of unloading a bit less in the way of cash and prospects for a guy like Cliff Lee.

Also...

According to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette's Dejan Kovacevic, there is reason to believe first baseman Adam LaRoche has been traded.

As Kovacevic reports, "The Pirates' clubhouse is abuzz with word that a trade involving first baseman Adam LaRoche is imminent, and this is the reason the lineup has taken so long to get posted this (Wednesday) morning." There's no word on his destination, but we'll be sure to keep you updated with any developments.

Abraham Lincoln once said, "If you are a racist, I will attack you with the North."  And, these are the priciples I carry with me in the workplace.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #247 on: July 22, 2009, 11:27:14 AM »
http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/07/adam-laroche-trade-close.html Red Sox got him
Quote from: *In a Nutsack on July 22, 2009, 11:15:55 AM
I hate Milwaukee...

According to the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, the Brewers sent a scout to watch the Indians' Cliff Lee pitch Tuesday night against the Jays.

Lee tossed a complete game, helping his club to a 2-1 victory, so the scout most definitely came away impressed. The Brewers have shown mild interest in Roy Halladay, but probably like the idea of unloading a bit less in the way of cash and prospects for a guy like Cliff Lee.

Also...

According to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette's Dejan Kovacevic, there is reason to believe first baseman Adam LaRoche has been traded.

As Kovacevic reports, "The Pirates' clubhouse is abuzz with word that a trade involving first baseman Adam LaRoche is imminent, and this is the reason the lineup has taken so long to get posted this (Wednesday) morning." There's no word on his destination, but we'll be sure to keep you updated with any developments

I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

fiveouts

• Hank White Fan Club

Kermit, B.

• Missing Daryle Ward since 10/04/08
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #249 on: July 22, 2009, 01:08:48 PM »
Quote from: fiveouts on July 22, 2009, 12:04:11 PM
He went to the Red Sox.

http://mlb.fanhouse.com/2009/07/22/red-sox-get-adam-laroche-from-pirates/

Poor little Andy LaRoche will be crying himself to sleep tonight.
Hire Jim Essian!

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #250 on: July 22, 2009, 06:39:36 PM »
DOOOOOOOOO............

Wait!!! The Pirates gave away one of the LaRoche brothers and the Cardinals got Julio Lugo?

Even I am not scared by this shit.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #251 on: July 22, 2009, 06:58:53 PM »
I think Lugo moving to the Cardinals actually improved the Cubs' chances in the division.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #252 on: July 22, 2009, 09:44:24 PM »
Somehow the Cubs are now leading the NL Central in the loss column.
Desipio is a free-flowing website that occasionally touches on the immaturity, foolishness and outright stupidity of its readership.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #253 on: July 22, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »
Quote from: BC on July 22, 2009, 09:44:24 PM

By losing fewer games than their counterparts, I reckon. 
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

BC

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
    • bricrozier@hotmail.com
« Reply #254 on: July 22, 2009, 09:48:28 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 22, 2009, 09:46:01 PM
Quote from: BC on July 22, 2009, 09:44:24 PM

By losing fewer games than their counterparts, I reckon. 

Well, that and the fact their counterparts are also mediocre baseball teams.