News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Hendry can't possibly be the GM next season, right?  ( 25,917 )

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Hendry can't possibly be the GM next season, right?
« Reply #150 on: August 02, 2010, 09:19:53 PM »
Silva goes to the DL and moving Z to the rotation isn't an option? Fuck this team. Fuck them all. Hard, fast, dry, and bloody

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #151 on: August 02, 2010, 09:25:12 PM »
Two hits? All we got is two goddamn hits?
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #152 on: August 02, 2010, 09:29:23 PM »

PenPho

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #153 on: August 05, 2010, 01:01:14 PM »
There's no thread for CHUCK IS DUMB, so it seems like this one is the best fit.

=http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=MLB&id=2353Jose Guillen is available...A-Sor without a team.
"I use exit numbers because they tell me how many miles are left since they're based off of the molested"

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #154 on: August 05, 2010, 01:07:04 PM »
Quote from: PenPho on August 05, 2010, 01:01:14 PM

Jose Guillen is available...A-Sor without a team.

Fix'd

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #155 on: August 05, 2010, 03:49:36 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 05, 2010, 01:07:04 PM

Fix'd

QuoteThe team, in last place in the American League Central, just called up 26-year-old first baseman Kila Ka'aihue, 26, from Class AAA Omaha. Ka'aihue hit .319 with 24 homers and 78 RBI in 94 games with Omaha and could share first base and DH with Billy Butler in Guillen's absence.

How old is Kila?  Anyway, SHIT, HURRY UP AND GIT R DUN JIM!!!!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #156 on: August 05, 2010, 04:01:32 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on August 05, 2010, 03:49:36 PM
Quote from: Yeti on August 05, 2010, 01:07:04 PM

Fix'd

QuoteThe team, in last place in the American League Central, just called up 26-year-old first baseman Kila Ka'aihue, 26, from Class AAA Omaha. Ka'aihue hit .319 with 24 homers and 78 RBI in 94 games with Omaha and could share first base and DH with Billy Butler in Guillen's absence.

How old is Kila?  Anyway, SHIT, HURRY UP AND GIT R DUN JIM!!!!

Hawaiian for "Jake Fox"

(I don't care if he's not Hawaiian. It looks Hawaiian to me, and that's all that matters)

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #157 on: August 05, 2010, 04:18:18 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on August 05, 2010, 04:01:32 PM
(I don't care if he's not Hawaiian. It looks Hawaiian to me, and that's all that matters)

Even broken racist clock is sometimes right.
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #158 on: August 05, 2010, 04:28:14 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on August 05, 2010, 04:18:18 PM
Quote from: Yeti on August 05, 2010, 04:01:32 PM

Even broken racist clock is sometimes right.

You should write fortune cookies.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #159 on: August 06, 2010, 12:50:15 AM »
QuoteThough "some of the best prospects in the minors" are in the Royals organization, K.C. ace Zack Greinke expressed doubt that these youngsters will develop quickly enough to help the team while he is still wearing Royal blue.  Greinke told Bob Dutton of the Kansas City Star that "there's no reason for me to get real excited about it...because the chance of more than one of them making a major impact by the time my contract is up is pretty slim."

While Greinke stopped short of saying he wants out of Kansas City, he said that "it's been six years with me, and most people (who are Royals fans) have been through a lot more than I have.  But for me, it's the third complete re-start/rebuilding phase....I like Kansas City....It's a town that fits me pretty well. But I don't know...at least put a team together that has a fighting chance (to win)."

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO JIM
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #160 on: August 06, 2010, 02:15:08 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on August 06, 2010, 12:50:15 AM
QuoteThough "some of the best prospects in the minors" are in the Royals organization, K.C. ace Zack Greinke expressed doubt that these youngsters will develop quickly enough to help the team while he is still wearing Royal blue.  Greinke told Bob Dutton of the Kansas City Star that "there's no reason for me to get real excited about it...because the chance of more than one of them making a major impact by the time my contract is up is pretty slim."

While Greinke stopped short of saying he wants out of Kansas City, he said that "it's been six years with me, and most people (who are Royals fans) have been through a lot more than I have.  But for me, it's the third complete re-start/rebuilding phase....I like Kansas City....It's a town that fits me pretty well. But I don't know...at least put a team together that has a fighting chance (to win)."

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO JIM

Get baby blue uniforms?
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #161 on: August 06, 2010, 02:19:25 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on August 06, 2010, 02:15:08 PM

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO JIM

Get baby blue uniforms?

Like this?

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #162 on: August 06, 2010, 02:22:35 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on August 06, 2010, 02:19:25 PM

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO JIM

Get baby blue uniforms?

Like this?

Fuck yes.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Armchair_QB

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #163 on: August 06, 2010, 02:40:54 PM »
God damn those were awesome!
"I never read this book the Cardinals wrote way back in the day regarding how to play baseball."

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #164 on: August 06, 2010, 02:50:23 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on August 06, 2010, 02:19:25 PM

YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO JIM

Get baby blue uniforms?

Like this?

Don't fuck with DeJesus.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16