News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: Hendry can't possibly be the GM next season, right?  ( 26,004 )

Powdered Toast Man

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: Hendry can't possibly be the GM next season, right?
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2010, 02:18:24 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on July 27, 2010, 01:52:34 PM
QuoteThe Padres have been linked to infielders Ryan Theriot and Jeff Keppinger, as outfield targets such as David DeJesus, Corey Hart, and Jayson Werth drop out of the picture for various reasons.

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

You guys saw that awesome play he made at the second base bag last night, right?  The one where he completely missed a ball thrown to him that wasn't far off target or didn't bounce to him.  What a fuckwad.
IAN/YETI 2012!  "IT MEANS WHAT WE SAY IT MEANS!"

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2010, 02:23:20 PM »
Quote from: Powdered Toast Man on July 27, 2010, 02:18:24 PM
QuoteThe Padres have been linked to infielders Ryan Theriot and Jeff Keppinger, as outfield targets such as David DeJesus, Corey Hart, and Jayson Werth drop out of the picture for various reasons.

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

You guys saw that awesome play he made at the second base bag last night, right?  The one where he completely missed a ball thrown to him that wasn't far off target or didn't bounce to him.  What a fuckwad.

ALE ESS YOU!
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2010, 02:47:49 PM »

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

Last night, I watched Theriot's postgame interview and remembered that he's been a pretty decent human being for the entire time he's been here, that he's been inexpensive and it never was his fault that Hendry wouldn't or couldn't find anybody to replace him until Starlin came up. And I felt kind of bad for trashing him so much lately. But I got over it.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2010, 02:50:27 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 27, 2010, 02:47:49 PM

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

Last night, I watched Theriot's postgame interview and remembered that he's been a pretty decent human being for the entire time he's been here, that he's been inexpensive and it never was his fault that Hendry wouldn't or couldn't find anybody to replace him until Starlin came up. And I felt kind of bad for trashing him so much lately. But I got over it.

Since I prefer to think of you as being a total douche, I'm just going to pretend this post never happened...
M'lady.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #124 on: July 27, 2010, 02:52:16 PM »

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

That's awesome. Are you guys gonna start hanging out soon? Maybe he can help you move. Who cares if he sucks at baseball when he's a super swell guy.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #125 on: July 27, 2010, 02:52:34 PM »

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

If we were into that whole sincerity thing, then we could say it's not any certain player's fault for sucking. It's not like they purposely try to suck.... Buttttttttt..... That would take the fun out of hate.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #126 on: July 27, 2010, 02:53:14 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on July 27, 2010, 02:52:34 PM

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

If we were into that whole sincerity thing, then we could say it's not any certain player's fault for sucking. It's not like they purposely try to suck.... Buttttttttt..... That would take the fun out of hate.

I hate him even more for being nice.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

Tinker to Evers to Chance

• F@#$in' New Guy
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2010, 02:54:32 PM »
Quote from: Bort on July 27, 2010, 02:53:14 PM

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

Bort plays plays the desipio game the right way.
Validated by Thrillho - Vicinity WG543441 on or about 102345AUG08

I don't get this KurtEvans photoshop at all.

Canadouche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2010, 02:54:38 PM »

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

Yeah, but at least there would never be a conflict when it comes to hating Milton Bradley.
M'lady.

Slaky

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2010, 02:57:43 PM »
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on July 27, 2010, 02:54:32 PM

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

I feel like my ultra-douchey post has been glossed over. I demand recognition.

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2010, 03:02:25 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 27, 2010, 02:57:43 PM
Quote from: Tinker to Evers to Chance on July 27, 2010, 02:54:32 PM

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

I feel like my ultra-douchey post has been glossed over. I demand recognition.

Don't worry, Paul. You're still a douche. I've noticed an inordinate amount of asspain flaring up whenever somebody says something nice about a Cub these days. Some of you guys just can't handle it that they're good now. Whatevs.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2010, 03:18:24 PM »
Quote from: Slaky on July 27, 2010, 02:52:16 PM

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

That's awesome. Are you guys gonna start hanging out soon? Maybe he can help you move. Who cares if he sucks at baseball when he's a super swell guy.

Eli

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2010, 03:19:57 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on July 27, 2010, 03:18:24 PM

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

That's one helluva post.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2010, 03:22:44 PM »
Quote from: Eli on July 27, 2010, 03:19:57 PM
Quote from: Yeti on July 27, 2010, 03:18:24 PM

PLEASETAKEHIMTAKEHIMNOW

That's one helluva post.

THI
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #134 on: July 27, 2010, 03:26:20 PM »
Anyone notice how Asshurt Apex gets when we don't slobber all over his beloved Cubs' collective knob?