News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: PenisWrong's Humblebrag Thread  ( 14,568 )

InternetApex

• Still Diggin'
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: PenisWrong's Humblebrag Thread
« Reply #60 on: June 18, 2015, 03:06:39 PM »
Quote from: SKO on June 18, 2015, 03:02:04 PM
Quote from: R-V on June 18, 2015, 02:59:19 PM
Quote from: SKO on June 18, 2015, 02:02:27 PM
Quote from: InternetApex on June 18, 2015, 01:53:50 PM
Maybe Lester's just a fucking closet case who can't throw to first and is afraid of facing a big league fastball. Maybe having Ross around is just cathartic for him in this big, crazy, loud world with all these people around who want to touch him and ask him questions.

He did surprisingly well in Oakland without Ross if that's the case. I went soft on Ross for a few weeks and now I regret it. I've singlehandedly turned Coghlan into Billy Williams out there in left. Least I can do is hate Ross into being useful or at least a really solid bullpen catcher.

Let's torch this barn, fuckers. See you in hell, Ross.

The Cubs bullpen catcher is my upstairs neighbor. His girlfriend's a lunatic.

*pushes "tell me more" button*

Hell yes. Please.
The 39th Tenet of Pexism: True in the game as long as blood is blue in my vein.

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #61 on: June 18, 2015, 03:21:11 PM »
Quote from: InternetApex on June 18, 2015, 03:06:39 PM
Maybe Lester's just a fucking closet case who can't throw to first and is afraid of facing a big league fastball. Maybe having Ross around is just cathartic for him in this big, crazy, loud world with all these people around who want to touch him and ask him questions.

He did surprisingly well in Oakland without Ross if that's the case. I went soft on Ross for a few weeks and now I regret it. I've singlehandedly turned Coghlan into Billy Williams out there in left. Least I can do is hate Ross into being useful or at least a really solid bullpen catcher.

Hell yes. Please.

It's really not that wild of a story. I hear crazy loud noises upstairs late at night a few months ago and go up there to investigate. She answers the door and I'm like "Is everything OK up here? It sounds like there's furniture toppling over or something?" She immediately bursts into tears and says "That was me throwing a bunch of stuff. My boyfriend's at spring training and I just get upset when he's not here. He's a coach for the Cubs." I'm like "Oh well good luck with ALL THAT" and try to do the slowly back away thing. Then she turns around to go back in and...had locked herself out. And her dog is going nuts on the other side of the door. Luckily her next door neighbor intervened at that point and I was able to slither away without having to actually, you know, help her out. Now when we hear loud objects being tossed around again, my wife is like "Cubs on another road trip?" and I just nod.

The next time I see her I will definitely point out that a bullpen catcher is not a coach.

/coolstory

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2015, 03:27:45 PM »
Quote from: R-V on June 18, 2015, 03:21:11 PM

Hell yes. Please.

It's really not that wild of a story. I hear crazy loud noises upstairs late at night a few months ago and go up there to investigate. She answers the door and I'm like "Is everything OK up here? It sounds like there's furniture toppling over or something?" She immediately bursts into tears and says "That was me throwing a bunch of stuff. My boyfriend's at spring training and I just get upset when he's not here. He's a coach for the Cubs." I'm like "Oh well good luck with ALL THAT" and try to do the slowly back away thing. Then she turns around to go back in and...had locked herself out. And her dog is going nuts on the other side of the door. Luckily her next door neighbor intervened at that point and I was able to slither away without having to actually, you know, help her out. Now when we hear loud objects being tossed around again, my wife is like "Cubs on another road trip?" and I just nod.

The next time I see her I will definitely point out that a bullpen catcher is not a coach.

/coolstory

But is she hot?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2015, 03:32:38 PM »
Quote from: SKO on June 18, 2015, 03:27:45 PM

Hell yes. Please.

/coolstory

But is she hot?

Nope. Apparently being a bullpen catcher isn't the ideal life one would assume it is.

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #64 on: June 18, 2015, 03:35:29 PM »
Quote from: R-V on June 18, 2015, 03:32:38 PM

Hell yes. Please.

/coolstory

But is she hot?

Nope. Apparently being a bullpen catcher isn't the ideal life one would assume it is.

Oh man. I'd have ranked them right behind defensive quality control coaches as far as their abilit to pull tail amongst all professional sports personnel. Sad.
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

World's #1 Astros Fan

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #65 on: June 18, 2015, 03:36:04 PM »

Hell yes. Please.

/coolstory

But is she hot?

Bullshit.  I've heard Benny Cadahia stories that would make you blush.
Just a sloppy, undisciplined team.  Garbage.

--SKO, on the 2018 Chicago Cubs

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #66 on: June 18, 2015, 03:36:12 PM »

Hell yes. Please.

/coolstory

But is she hot?

Which bullpen catcher? Chad Noble?
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #67 on: June 18, 2015, 03:37:32 PM »
Chad's a catch.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #68 on: June 18, 2015, 03:39:13 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on June 18, 2015, 03:37:32 PM
Chad's a catch.

Northwestern Baseball leads the nation in producing bullpen catchers. Suck it, Cal State Fullerton.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #69 on: June 18, 2015, 04:22:18 PM »

Hell yes. Please.

/coolstory

But is she hot?

Is she on Twitter? Asking for a friend Dubbs and Yeti
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

R-V

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #70 on: June 18, 2015, 04:23:17 PM »
Yes it's Chad Noble and I have no idea of her Twitter status.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2016, 11:06:10 PM »
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

PenFoe

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #72 on: February 10, 2017, 10:00:43 AM »
This guy was my high school class president.
I can't believe I even know these people. I'm ashamed of my internet life.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #73 on: February 10, 2017, 08:19:02 PM »
Quote from: PenFoe on February 10, 2017, 10:00:43 AM

He'll still avoid you at the next reunion.
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #74 on: February 10, 2017, 09:41:30 PM »
Quote from: Quality Start Machine on February 10, 2017, 08:19:02 PM
Quote from: PenFoe on February 10, 2017, 10:00:43 AM

He'll still avoid you at the next reunion.

Because he's in prison?