News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,318 )

CT II

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #720 on: September 24, 2008, 08:29:42 AM »
Jeebus Christ, I've been married nearly 8 years now, and the solution is so obvious I can't believe no one else has come up with it.

Talk to your girlfriend and tell her that the relationship may be stagnating, and that the only way to really get things to the next level is to have a threesome with this 29 year old from one of your classes.

Her reaction will tell you everything you need to know.

You're welcome.
I don't get this KurtEvans Photoshop at all

5laky

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #721 on: September 24, 2008, 08:32:19 AM »
Quote from: CT II on September 24, 2008, 08:29:42 AM
Jeebus Christ, I've been married nearly 8 years now, and the solution is so obvious I can't believe no one else has come up with it.

Talk to your girlfriend and tell her that the relationship may be stagnating, and that the only way to really get things to the next level is to have a threesome with this 29 year old from one of your classes.

You're welcome.

Also: be drunk.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #722 on: September 24, 2008, 08:39:07 AM »
Quote from: 5laky on September 24, 2008, 08:32:19 AM

You're welcome.

Also also:  have lube.  Thank me later.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #723 on: September 24, 2008, 09:40:47 AM »
Quote from: TDubbs on September 24, 2008, 08:39:07 AM
Quote from: 5laky on September 24, 2008, 08:32:19 AM

You're welcome.

Also also:  have lube.  Thank me later.

What did the guys over at NSBB tell you to do?

Oleg

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #724 on: September 24, 2008, 09:54:36 AM »
I have a question.  Why does the current girlfriend have to know anything?  Go out with the 29 year old.  See what heppens.  Why make decisions or draw conclusions before you know anything?

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #725 on: September 24, 2008, 09:58:50 AM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 23, 2008, 11:22:38 PM
... it just seems more fair to not keep her tied down to me (which I'm sure is a pain).

Don't be so sure.

Some women enjoy playing the beard.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #726 on: September 24, 2008, 10:50:27 AM »
Quote from: Oleg on September 24, 2008, 09:54:36 AM
I have a question.  Why does the current girlfriend have to know anything?  Go out with the 29 year old.  See what heppens.  Why make decisions or draw conclusions before you know anything?

If they're exclusive, she has every damn right to know.

Mike Douche

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #727 on: September 24, 2008, 11:18:38 AM »

That is seriosuly and extremely uncool and dickish move.  If you're tempted, just be a man and dump her.  Hedging your bets like that is for weasels.
FIRE EVERYBODY!

Jon

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #728 on: September 24, 2008, 12:11:26 PM »
Quote from: Mike D on September 24, 2008, 11:18:38 AM

That is seriosuly and extremely uncool and dickish move.  If you're tempted, just be a man and dump her.  Hedging your bets like that is for weasels.

I agree. Oleg should feel small for thinking that.
Take that, Adolf Eyechart.

"I'm just saying, penis aside, that broad had a tight fuckable body in that movie. Sans penis of course.." - A peek into *IAN's psyche

CP

• Sam Fuld Fan Club
« Reply #729 on: September 24, 2008, 12:21:05 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 23, 2008, 11:00:59 PM
Since this is the only site I'll ever need, I need some input from you married/experienced gentlemen. I've been dating a girl now for over a year. I like her but the verdict's out on what I expect from this relationship. I know that if something I felt was better came along I'd probably be there. In all actuality, I've been talking with a 29 year old in a class of mine (I don't know if that's the best route to take since I'm only 22 about to be 23). Don't know if anything can/will happen but oh well. So I'm not sure what to do with my current girlfriend. I wonder if it's almost a complete asshole move to stay with her while wondering if I can do better. I know if something did come along I would make sure her and I were no longer together before I did anything. So I guess the main thing I'm wondering is if I'm stringing her along?

Yes. This was kind of a queer post but oh well. I just think of the name of this thread.

No matter how it turns out for you, just remember that even if both of the relationships fail, the cubs will be there to mend your broken heart

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #730 on: September 24, 2008, 12:25:42 PM »

That is seriously and extremely uncool and dickish move.  If you're tempted, just be a man and dump her.  Hedging your bets like that is for weasels.

My thoughts exactly. While I do consider that one, I would not go out with her unless I ended the other one.
To powen and TDubbs, I think I am probably not swinging the other way, but you never know. It would be great irony that the biggest fag hater would actually be gay... but it probably won't happen.
To Fork, I kind of had some of those conversations. They didn't necessarily say "this relationship is in trouble" but they were just things that I had concerns here or there about. The seemed to have gone well and some things resolved but there's still that underlying fact that I have major doubts that she's that one.
So I've basically gotten to I think I should just break ties with the current but me being the person I am, am debating when. She's currently in her master's program with some major shit due next week. I don't want to make things even more difficult for her so I think I might just need to wait a week or so.

TDubbs

• TJG's 5th best writer
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #731 on: September 24, 2008, 12:26:18 PM »

It's for smart people, not weasels.  Smart people that want to drill two broads at once.
THERE ARE TOO MANY MEN ON THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kerm

• Resident Ward Lover
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #732 on: September 24, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »
Quote from: TDubbs on September 24, 2008, 12:26:18 PM

It's for smart people, not weasels.  Smart people that want to drill two broads at once.

Wouldn't they have to know about each other in that case?

Thrillho

• Out of bed and full of beans!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #733 on: September 24, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 24, 2008, 12:25:42 PM
It would be great irony totally fitting that the biggest fag hater would actually be gay...

http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

QuoteThe results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli. These individuals were selected on the basis of their report of having only heterosexual arousal and experiences. Furthermore, their ratings of erection and arousal to homosexual stimuli were low and not significantly different from nonhomophobic men who demonstrated no significant increase in penile response to homosexual stimuli. These data are consistent with response discordance where verbal judgments are not consistent with physiological reactivity, as in the case of homophobic individuals viewing homosexual stimuli. Lang (1994) has noted that the most dramatic response discordance occurs with reports of feeling and physiologic responses. Another possible explanation is found in various psychoanalytic theories, which have generally explained homophobia as a threat to an individual's own homosexual impulses causing repression, denial, or reaction formation (or all three; West, 1977). Generally, these varied explanations conceive of homophobia as one type of latent homosexuality where persons either are unaware of or deny their homosexual urges. These data are consistent with these notions.

Another explanation of these data is found in Barlow, Sakheim, and Beck's (1983) theory of the role of anxiety and attention in sexual responding. It is possible that viewing homosexual stimuli causes negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in homophobic men. Furthermore, it would indicate that a response to homosexual stimuli is a function of the threat condition rather than sexual arousal per se. Whereas difficulties of objectively evaluating psychoanalytic hypotheses are well-documented, these approaches would predict that sexual arousal is an intrinsic response to homosexual stimuli, whereas Barlow's (1986) theory would predict that sexual arousal to homosexual stimuli by homophobic individuals is a function of anxiety. These competing notions can and should be evaluated by future research.
FADE IN:

EXT. COUNTRY HWY - DITCH - ESTABLISHING

BOZ
     I'm a...

We zoom in tight on BOZ'S intense fucking eyes

BOZ
           (incredulous)
     ...BANKER?!

SPFX: Something FUCKING explodes! HOLY SHIT!

Philberto

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #734 on: September 24, 2008, 12:49:38 PM »
Quote from: Thrillho on September 24, 2008, 12:47:42 PM
Quote from: IrishYeti on September 24, 2008, 12:25:42 PM
It would be great irony totally fitting that the biggest fag hater would actually be gay...

http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/files/u47/Henry_et_al.pdf

QuoteThe results of this study indicate that individuals who score in the homophobic range and admit negative affect toward homosexuality demonstrate significant sexual arousal to male homosexual erotic stimuli. These individuals were selected on the basis of their report of having only heterosexual arousal and experiences. Furthermore, their ratings of erection and arousal to homosexual stimuli were low and not significantly different from nonhomophobic men who demonstrated no significant increase in penile response to homosexual stimuli. These data are consistent with response discordance where verbal judgments are not consistent with physiological reactivity, as in the case of homophobic individuals viewing homosexual stimuli. Lang (1994) has noted that the most dramatic response discordance occurs with reports of feeling and physiologic responses. Another possible explanation is found in various psychoanalytic theories, which have generally explained homophobia as a threat to an individual's own homosexual impulses causing repression, denial, or reaction formation (or all three; West, 1977). Generally, these varied explanations conceive of homophobia as one type of latent homosexuality where persons either are unaware of or deny their homosexual urges. These data are consistent with these notions.

Another explanation of these data is found in Barlow, Sakheim, and Beck's (1983) theory of the role of anxiety and attention in sexual responding. It is possible that viewing homosexual stimuli causes negative emotions such as anxiety in homophobic men but not in nonhomophobic men. Because anxiety has been shown to enhance arousal and erection, this theory would predict increases in erection in homophobic men. Furthermore, it would indicate that a response to homosexual stimuli is a function of the threat condition rather than sexual arousal per se. Whereas difficulties of objectively evaluating psychoanalytic hypotheses are well-documented, these approaches would predict that sexual arousal is an intrinsic response to homosexual stimuli, whereas Barlow's (1986) theory would predict that sexual arousal to homosexual stimuli by homophobic individuals is a function of anxiety. These competing notions can and should be evaluated by future research.

I almsot expected to see you post something like this after I wrote it.