News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,239 )

Ivy6

• Hank White Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #1935 on: April 23, 2010, 06:57:31 PM »
To any of my Lake County homies-  anyone have a good landscaper?  I'm in Buffalo Grove. 

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1936 on: April 23, 2010, 07:28:11 PM »
Zambrano mow my lawn

therick711

• Keeping Randall Simon's memory alive, one post at a time.
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #1937 on: April 23, 2010, 09:31:06 PM »
I'm heading to Chicago for the first time during the Pittsburgh series (around May 13).  I'm looking for advice about tickets, namely, where I should try and sit and where and how to go about getting tickets.  I know it is probably a dumb question, but I would really appreciate anyone helping me with my ignorance.  Also any general ideas on what to do would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.
There's a drive . . . way back . . . gone if it's fair!  Caught at the wall!

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1938 on: April 23, 2010, 10:48:06 PM »
Quote from: therick711 on April 23, 2010, 09:31:06 PM
I'm heading to Chicago for the first time during the Pittsburgh series (around May 13).  I'm looking for advice about tickets, namely, where I should try and sit and where and how to go about getting tickets.  I know it is probably a dumb question, but I would really appreciate anyone helping me with my ignorance.  Also any general ideas on what to do would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

For starters, I think these are the canonical Desipio threads on this and related topics (and there may be others)...

http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=1375.0
http://www.desipio.com/messageboard/index.php?topic=1394.0

Also helpful if you have questions about Riga, Latvia.
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

therick711

• Keeping Randall Simon's memory alive, one post at a time.
  • Pollyellon Fan Club
« Reply #1939 on: April 24, 2010, 01:01:22 PM »
Thanks!
There's a drive . . . way back . . . gone if it's fair!  Caught at the wall!

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1940 on: April 24, 2010, 01:22:29 PM »
Quote from: therick711 on April 24, 2010, 01:01:22 PM
Thanks!

Anything in the upper deck is always suprisingly good. Avoid anything underneath the upper deck as you will lose the ball when it goes up in the air. The very top row of the upper deck will offer a view of the entire field, the lake and the skyline FYI. Most people think that's a bad ticket. Those people are Chads. Enjoy.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

morpheus

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1941 on: April 25, 2010, 12:33:57 PM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on April 24, 2010, 01:22:29 PM
Thanks!

Anything in the upper deck is always surprisingly good. Avoid anything underneath the upper deck as you will lose the ball when it goes up in the air. The very top row of the upper deck will offer a view of the entire field, the lake and the skyline FYI. Most people think that's a bad ticket. Those people are Chads. Enjoy.

THI.  If I'm going to Wrigley Field for any reason other than to crush brews with some bros, I usually get upper deck box seats.  Best value in my opinion.
I don't get that KurtEvans photoshop.

Chuck to Chuck

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1942 on: April 25, 2010, 12:57:43 PM »
Quote from: morpheus on April 25, 2010, 12:33:57 PM
Thanks!

Anything in the upper deck is always surprisingly good. Avoid anything underneath the upper deck as you will lose the ball when it goes up in the air. The very top row of the upper deck will offer a view of the entire field, the lake and the skyline FYI. Most people think that's a bad ticket. Those people are Chads. Enjoy.

THI.  If I'm going to Wrigley Field for any reason other than to crush brews with some bros, I usually get upper deck box seats.  Best value in my opinion.

Upper deck, below the aisle, anywhere between 3rd and first.

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1943 on: April 25, 2010, 01:47:46 PM »
It's a good thing I didn't go with those tickets right behind the Cubs dugout I was looking at. Like 4 rows up. I was looking on the day they did the LRZP, and I decided I didn't feel like spending that much money on these fuckers.

Tony

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1944 on: April 25, 2010, 04:14:26 PM »
Quote from: Chuck to Chuck on April 25, 2010, 12:57:43 PM
Quote from: morpheus on April 25, 2010, 12:33:57 PM
Thanks!

Upper deck, below the aisle, anywhere between 3rd and first.

Yeah that's the best view. The upper deck at Wrigley somehow seems closer to the field than the lower deck in most stadiums.

Wheezer

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1945 on: April 27, 2010, 01:02:51 AM »
Is it true that most men dress left and that the matter has nothing to do with handedness?
"The brain growth deficit controls reality hence [G-d] rules the world.... These mathematical results by the way, are all experimentally confirmed to 2-decimal point accuracy by modern Psychometry data."--George Hammond, Gμν!!

Kermit IV

• Still missing Daryle Ward.
  • Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #1946 on: April 27, 2010, 08:39:33 AM »
Quote from: Wheezer on April 27, 2010, 01:02:51 AM
Is it true that most men dress left and that the matter has nothing to do with handedness?

I do, and I'm left-handed.  I also wipe sitting down, but with my right hand.  I'm an enigma.

Gilgamesh

• Unlimited Mullet Potential
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #1947 on: April 27, 2010, 08:45:11 AM »
I do too, and I am right-handed.  And I have converted to the sit-down wipe utilizing my right hand.  Odd.
This is so bad, I'd root for the Orioles over this fucking team, but I can't. Because they're a fucking drug and you can't kick it and they'll never win anything and they'll always suck, but it'll always be sunny at Wrigley and there will be tits and ivy and an old scoreboard and fucking Chads.

Dr. Nguyen Van Falk

• Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #1948 on: April 27, 2010, 08:49:32 AM »
Dress left, write right, wipe right/sitting.

Quote from: Gilgamesh on April 27, 2010, 08:45:11 AM
I do too, and I am right-handed.  And I have converted to the sit-down wipe utilizing my right hand.  Odd.

Given up on the LA showboating now that you're back in the Heartland, huh?
WHAT THESE FANCY DANS IN CHICAGO THINK THEY DO?

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #1949 on: April 27, 2010, 08:49:47 AM »
Hopefully some of you gheys can help me.  I need a lawyer with the quickness.  I have a completely unfounded premonition of forthcoming litigation falling upon me like a great northern hammer of bacony justice.  I don't have a lot of money, but I have a lot of imitation crab meat.  I am also an unfunny twat; but I don't need some stat-fag lawyer to tell me that.

Can anyone help?