News:

OK A-holes.  It's fixed.  Enjoy the orange links, because I have no fucking idea how to change them.  I basically learned scripting in four days to fix this damned thing. - Andy

Main Menu

Author Topic: The only site I'll ever need...  ( 635,728 )

Internet Apex

• SSM's Resident Octagonacologist
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
Re: The only site I'll ever need...
« Reply #2100 on: July 22, 2010, 11:36:25 AM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 22, 2010, 11:17:42 AM
Quote from: smg on July 22, 2010, 11:16:32 AM
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 22, 2010, 10:25:26 AM
Quote from: smg on July 22, 2010, 09:34:25 AM
Quote from: Brownie on July 22, 2010, 08:33:21 AM
Quote from: smg on July 22, 2010, 08:02:25 AM
I think I need to pick something else.  It's just nagging at me.  I think Casey sounds really cool and friendly, but I won't enjoy it since in my head, I've made it into this huge issue.  Like I am going to give him a reason to hate me before he's even born.  Plus, I read a study that said that boys with "girly" (ugh) names suddenly develop behavior problems in middle school.  And if there happens to be a girl in class with the same name, they turn into murderers or something.  I think the study was focused on names that I wouldn't even consider unisex names, like Ashley and Shannon.  But, still.  

Thanks for all of the input.  

Kevin Charles... K.C.

Congratulations to you and yours, by the way!

I did think of something along those lines ... but I don't think so.  

Is the dad around?  Does he have a say in it?  Do you have any pics so we know you're telling the truth and not just looking for attention?

I would be the only person on the planet with legal or financial responsibility for the baby.  How's that for an answer?

Do you want to go out for a meal of food?*

*Depending on what the pics you post look like.

Take a hint dude. She as much as told you that she's not into men.
The 37th Tenet of Pexism:  Apestink is terrible.

Quality Start Machine

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2101 on: July 22, 2010, 11:37:27 AM »
Quote from: Internet Apex on July 22, 2010, 11:36:25 AM
I think I need to pick something else.  It's just nagging at me.  I think Casey sounds really cool and friendly, but I won't enjoy it since in my head, I've made it into this huge issue.  Like I am going to give him a reason to hate me before he's even born.  Plus, I read a study that said that boys with "girly" (ugh) names suddenly develop behavior problems in middle school.  And if there happens to be a girl in class with the same name, they turn into murderers or something.  I think the study was focused on names that I wouldn't even consider unisex names, like Ashley and Shannon.  But, still.  

Kevin Charles... K.C.

Is the dad around?  Does he have a say in it?  Do you have any pics so we know you're telling the truth and not just looking for attention?

I would be the only person on the planet with legal or financial responsibility for the baby.  How's that for an answer?

Or maybe she is, just not boys,
TIME TO POST!

"...their lead is no longer even remotely close to insurmountable " - SKO, 7/31/16

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2102 on: July 22, 2010, 11:44:18 AM »
Is this the part of Desipio where Bad Kermit apologizes again for dropping the breadcrumbs that led TDubbs here in the first place?
Loor and I came acrossks like opatoets.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2103 on: July 22, 2010, 11:45:42 AM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 22, 2010, 11:44:18 AM
Is this the part of Desipio where Bad Kermit apologizes again for dropping the breadcrumbs Bud Lights that led TDubbs here in the first place?

Bro'd.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck

smg

• Hank White Fan Club
« Reply #2104 on: July 22, 2010, 12:08:24 PM »
Quote from: Fork on July 22, 2010, 11:37:27 AM

Kevin Charles... K.C.

Bingo.  Not that I would cast aspersions on any of the members of this fine organization.

Richard Chuggar

• TJG is back!
  • Fukakke Fan Club
« Reply #2105 on: July 22, 2010, 12:10:02 PM »
Quote from: smg on July 22, 2010, 12:08:24 PM

Kevin Charles... K.C.

Bingo.  Not that I would cast aspersions on any of the members of this fine organization.

I don't know if I want any of these aspersions, mainly b/c I don't like vegetables all that much in general, but I'm most certainly a man.
Because when you're fighting for your man, experience is a mutha'.

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2106 on: July 22, 2010, 12:14:23 PM »
Quote from: Richard Chuggar on July 22, 2010, 12:10:02 PM
Quote from: smg on July 22, 2010, 12:08:24 PM

Kevin Charles... K.C.

I don't know if I want any of these aspersions, mainly b/c I don't like vegetables all that much in general, but I'm most certainly a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMPuC8r9-5g

QuoteBOOKIE: You make a lot of man friends. You know who's a man? Charlie here, he's a man. You know who else? Me. I'm a man.

CHARLIE: I'm a man.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2107 on: July 22, 2010, 12:46:33 PM »
If you like Casey, name him Casey.  It would suck to have him visit you when he's 20 and all you can think about is how you should've named him Casey.  Plus, the way he's raised will have a lot more to do with how he turns out than what his name is.  A good parent will more than make up for any supposed gender confusion from being named Casey.  In fact, he'll own Casey.  He'll be the manliest Casey that's ever Caseyed.  And maybe whenever someone makes fun of him for "having a girl's name", he can kick that person's ass.  Problem solved.

Casey is a fine name.  If you still like it, go with it.

And congratulations!
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

SKO

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2108 on: July 22, 2010, 12:54:01 PM »
Quote from: Night Man on July 22, 2010, 12:46:33 PM
If you like Casey, name him Casey.  It would suck to have him visit you when he's 20 and all you can think about is how you should've named him Casey.  Plus, the way he's raised will have a lot more to do with how he turns out than what his name is.  A good parent will more than make up for any supposed gender confusion from being named Casey.  In fact, he'll own Casey.  He'll be the manliest Casey that's ever Caseyed.  And maybe whenever someone makes fun of him for "having a girl's name", he can kick that person's ass.  Problem solved.

And congratulations!

What the hell people?
I will vow, for the sake of peace, not to complain about David Ross between now and his first start next year- 10/26/2015

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2109 on: July 22, 2010, 12:59:03 PM »
Quote from: SKO on July 22, 2010, 12:54:01 PM

And congratulations!

What the hell people?

Kyle Orton is a Bronco, I don't trust your opinion on all things name.
You two wanna go stick your wangs in a hornet's nest, it's a free country.  But how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh?

Yeti

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2110 on: July 22, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »

And congratulations!

I agree. Any dude can be raised to be a woman-banging, dude-bashing, brew-crushing machine. Just do him right. His name could be Sue, and he'd be a badass if you do it right.

powen01

• Vuvuzela Spit Cleaner
  • Fukakke Fan Club
    • powen01@yahoo.com
« Reply #2111 on: July 22, 2010, 01:06:09 PM »

J. Walter Weatherman

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2112 on: July 22, 2010, 01:07:45 PM »

And congratulations!

And, to be honest, if kids want to make fun of him, they'll find a way to make fun of him whatever you name him. And it'll probably prove to be something worse than "Casey is a girl's name" in any event (which is pretty weak sauce when you get down to it).

This is what kids do. It's what they excel at. Don't sweat it too much; middle school is like Lord of the Flies no matter what your name is.

Saul Goodman

• Not NOT Sterling
  • Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2113 on: July 22, 2010, 01:08:34 PM »
Quote from: Yeti on July 22, 2010, 01:05:33 PM

And congratulations!

I agree. Any dude can be raised to be a woman-banging, dude-bashing, brew-crushing machine. Just do him right. His name could be Sue, and he'd be a badass if you do it right.

Whoa there, chief.  I was just saying not to worry about him being effeminate.  I would've suggested Tucker Max for all those broqualities.

Bort

• Johnny Evers Fan Club
« Reply #2114 on: July 22, 2010, 01:14:22 PM »
Quote from: J. Walter Weatherman on July 22, 2010, 01:07:45 PM

And congratulations!

And, to be honest, if kids want to make fun of him, they'll find a way to make fun of him whatever you name him. And it'll probably prove to be something worse than "Casey is a girl's name" in any event (which is pretty weak sauce when you get down to it).

This is what kids do. It's what they excel at. Don't sweat it too much; middle school is like Lord of the Flies no matter what your name is.

Tank is right. But of course, years of crying his artphag eyes as pink as his politics probably helped him for that opinion. That homo.
"Javier Baez is the stupidest player in Cubs history next to Michael Barrett." Internet Chuck